Des Plaines, IL
Industry: Manufacturing / Diversified•
5 - 7 years
Posted 417 days ago
SAP MM / PP Functional Analyst
One of our top clients, a very established, successful, growing organization is looking for an experienced SAP MM / PP Business / Systems Analyst to join their team as a full-time employee.
They’re located in the near north suburbs of Chicago, easily accessible from major highways.
The ideal candidate is a strong functional analyst with PP / MM (Purchasing) implementation and configuration experience along with some WM (implementation and/or integration).
As an SAP Analyst, you will be a lead resource for a project team of developers, analysts and users, including multiple locations, for development of business systems; be a change agent to adopt process and IT systems changes; and analyze business processes and recommend improvements. They have a lot going on in the manufacturing execution and factory automation area. Great opportunity to learn and work withSAP Fiori. Everyone there gets broad exposure to a variety of modules, so this is perfect for someone who doesn't like to be siloed. This company offers a very competitive salary/bonus and a fantastic benefits program. They are unable to transfer or sponsor visas at this time. Will consider candidates open to relocation.
* 6+ years of SAP functional experience in a manufacturing environment including implementation, configuration and integration with very strong PP, MM (including purchasing).
* Must have SAP WM, but will consider someone who has just done WM integration. Must be very open to learning more about WM and working with it.
* Ability to detail program specifications and testing programs; and implementing process and system changes.
*Experience giving direction to IT staff and users with the ability to lead a cross-functional team and manage large products.
* Discrete manufacturing is highly desirable.
* Knowledge of data dictionary, table structure, SAParchitecture.
* Great communication and customer interaction skills – articulate, able to work with SME’s, collaborate meetings, make presentations to upper management.
* Experience with BOBJ / BW / BPC / APO, etc. are pluses.
* ABAP / User Exits is desirable.
* BS/BA is required.