SAP ME Architect
5 - 7 years experience • Food & Beverage
Have you ever wanted to work for a company that is on the front lines of deploying technological talent to those who make the products that we rely on to make life more enjoyable?
Well here we are, meet the Ian Martin Group, building authentic connections through meaningful work.
Here at the Ian Martin Group we work with some of the most technologically advanced organizations on the planet.
Our goal is to connect skilled technical talent to a world of opportunity that has an impact on the lives of others.
We have an immediate need for your kind of talent.
One of our Clients is looking for SAP ME Architect for 4 months’ contract in Lebanon, NH 03766 (Onsite) Expenses Paid Project
- 5+ years’ experienceSAP ME and MII Solution Architect with 6+ years of experience on SAP ME & MII Implementation / Configuration/ Solution Design/ Development with at least 2 full-life cycle SAP ME implementation
- Must have hands on experience with SAP ME functional design, configuration in conjunction with SAP PP
- Must have worked in at least 2 ends to end SAP ME implementation projects as Lead consultant from functional perspective.
- Must have hands-on configuration and set up experience on all ME functional modules including but not limited to Shop Order, Material, Routing, POD, ERP interfaces, Integration with Label printers, barcode readers and PLCs, ME Reporting Lead requirement analysis, write functional specification and conduct functional unit and integration testing of SAP ME
- Must understand Internal Working on SAP MII including but not limited to MEINT, Business Logic Services, Query and Display Templates Strong Exposure interfacing DCS / SCADA / Historian system like IP21 with SAP MII is required Exposure to Web Service / XML Processing / XSLT required. Exposure to HTML and Scriptingtechnology.
- Experience on Reporting Tools. Should be able to work independently and lead a team. Must have
ABOUT THE IAN MARTIN GROUP
Founded by engineers to support the needs of technical organizations, the Ian Martin Group has been creating authentic connections around meaningful work since 1957. As North America’s most progressive recruitment and project-staffing firm, we specialize in engineering and IT recruiting to help organizations of all sizes hire better. The Ian Martin Group is a certified B Corporation, which means we meet comprehensive standards that measure our impact on employees, suppliers, community, and the environment.
We will review applications as they are received, and we will contact candidates whose skills and experience best suit this role.