$150K - $200K(Ladders Estimates)
As a Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Minimum Years of Experience:
Demonstrates proven extensive knowledge and success with consulting, designing, implementing, supporting and leading significant tracks on larger project or leading medium-sized consulting engagements within the SAP product suite, including:
- Assisting clients in the implementation and support of SAP packaged solutions and improving business processes. Expertise and understanding of ITIL v3 or other Service-based principles, including an obtained ITIL and\or Run SAP certifications;
- Managing large software applications, gathering internal and external client requirements for the management of those applications in implementation and production settings, and turning those requirements into client-specific, compliant, cost competitive solutions;
- Interacting with experienced and client buyers and/or influencers and making a contribution to the development of new business including designing, costing documenting, proposing and transitioning the technical solution; and,
- Initiating and managing sales and marketing projects;
- Developing complex onsite implementation and outsourcing proposals (from deal qualification through transition to delivery), with proven success within a previous role for 3+ years;
- Understanding and helping to develop solutions based on the common issues facing clients in the financial services industry or clients who provide products and services (e.g., aerospace and defense, automotive, consumer and retail, energy, industrial products, technology or utilities).
Demonstrates proven extensive knowledge and understanding of SAP application-based solutions and multiple SAP modules.
Valid Through: 2019-11-7