Under the leadership and tactical guidance of a Demand to Supply Solution Architect, the SAP Manufacturing Execution Specialist (MES CAMSTAR) will collaborate with business stakeholders, consultants to help design, develop, deploy and support solutions in CAMSTAR MES, while providing appropriate technical and modelling expertise, coordination and facilitation to ensure project is delivered on time and to scope. The incumbent will work closely with the site Operation team, Subject Matter Experts to deliver a robust MES solution, with complete MES, Tool Automation and CAMPSTAR MES/SAP S/4HANA integration, Track program progress and report status, business issues and risks to cross functional managers, including senior management and executives. The incumbent will also play a critical role in supporting the developing the architecture and implementation of CAMSTAR MES solutions within the operating subsidiaries and the holding company for Terumo in North and South America.
Design, Implementation and Support of CAMSTAR MES Solution:
- In collaboration with SAP COE Leader, Demand to Supply Solution Architect and project consultants, Develop and maintain roadmap for the Manufacturing, Production Execution and Quality Management solutions, ensuring it reflects the current and future business needs, aligned with industry, SAP & MES best practices and solution roadmap
- Responsible for developing standard business process design, configure, test, deploy and support CAMSTAR MES solution along with any bolt-on for all “Manufacturing, Production Execution and Quality Management Processes” across Production, Procurement and distribution functions.
- Proactively and effectively communicate and collaborate with the SAP COE Leader, Demand to Supply Solution Architect, PMO, Project Team, Site Operations group and Business Stakeholders to address the need for MES execution process through CAMSTAR MES solutions integrated to SAP S/4HANA and other integrated applications (e.g., PLCM, QMS etc.) which have relevance across Terumo operations.
- Enhance Manufacturing, Production Execution and Quality Management business processes through the development of regionally relevant solutions to meet business needs.
- Work with other Process Team(s) in resolving key integration points between and across processes to ensure they are properly accounted for.
- Take ownership for the CAMSTAR MES Model Design Template, Configuration, Test Scripts and other associated work products related to MES Execution processes to ensure effective control over changes required for localization or legal requirements.
- Support SAP COE in testing and validation efforts related to Maintenance Patches, Version Upgrades and integration on New Bolt-on Applications from time to time as required.
- Respond to User Help Desk tickets for disposal of service requests from business users.
- Provide functional advisory support to ad hoc MES/SAP led initiatives in other subsidiaries to support managerial decision making
- Assist in Shop floor/CAMSTAR software requirements analysis and implementation of changes to existing and/or new modules as well as related 3rd party solutions to support changing business needs.
- Manage CAMPSTAR MES systems documentation, prepares technical and user documentation and conducts system training
- Work closely with cross functional team to provide stable MES to business users
- Manage CAMSTAR administration tasks.
- Support for system integration between CAMSTAR MES and other applications like SAP S/4HANA, PLM and QMS solutions.
- Support CAMSTAR Portal / manufacturing application and CIO interface
- Analyze and reduce support calls / issues
- Write and execute unit and integration tests.
- Provide shop floor and CAMSTAR MES configuration related support.
- Enforcing and enhancing development procedures.
- Complies with environment, security, health and safety requirements.
- Functional and working knowledge of both Oracle and SQL with the focus on developing efficient database transactions
- SAP COE Leader, Demand to Supply Solution Architect and PMO.
- Senior Management in TC, TAH/TMC, US Subsidiaries, TE, TBCT, other regions
- Site Operation Leadership Group
- External and Internal Auditors
- Consultants and Corporate Business Partners
- Acquisition and Integration teams during M&A Due Diligence and post-acquisition transition activities
• Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (KSAs)
o Oracle query tuning and PL/SQL building experience.
o Networks: Some familiarity in latest LAN/WAN Network topologies and architecture
o Exposure to Cloud Computing applications as applicable to SAP and MES software
o Some familiarity with SOX and IRM compliance
o Some familiarity with FDA CFR Part 11 Software Validation processes
o Keen analytical skills
o Keen sense of maturity, judgment and diligence required to:
? Secure company’s financial interests; and,
? Avoid exposures to expensive delays and cost overruns.
o Strong inter-personal and communication skills
o Ability to cope with stress and continuously changing demands/priorities
o Willingness to learn new skills/techniques/processes
• Background Experiences
o Bachelor’s degree in any process area, (e.g., Finance, Supply Chain, etc.)
o Multiple Years of Experience in Medical Device / Life Sciences Industry is preferable.
o Must have 8 – 10 years of CAMSTAR MES Management experience.
o At least 5 years CAMSTAR Modeler/Designer experience.
o Strong Experience of Integrating CAMSTAR MES to SAP ERP package software is required
o Strong software development experience using Camstar, Microsoft .Net, ASP.Net, C# VB.NET, Java frameworks, SQL Server, Oracle etc.
o Strong experience with CAMSTAR WCF services and Camstar Portal
o Strong CAMSTAR XML interface experience.
o Experience in CAMSTAR Interoperability development & implementation.