Spirit AeroSystems designs and builds aerostructures for both commercial and defense customers. With headquarters in Wichita, Kansas, Spirit operates sites in the U.S., U.K., France and Malaysia. The company's core products include fuselages, pylons, nacelles and wing components for the world's premier aircraft. Spirit AeroSystems focuses on affordable, innovative composite and aluminum manufacturing solutions to support customers around the globe.
Responsible for managing the functional and technical resources that design, build, deploy and maintain SAP COE Functional, Basis, Development, Security and technical support solutions for the organization. The SAP solutions must be implemented using a defined process with a focus on quality and minimal cycle time. As manager of the organization you will oversee the development of project plans, monitor project progress with regards to , resources, quality and budget. The manager will resolve escalated issues as needed to ensure compliance with company policies and procedures as well as and regulatory mandates. The Manager is also responsible for managing the SAP portion of the vendor Application Management Services for all technical support of the SAP Commercial landscapes.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum 5 years Management experience
- 10 years of SAP experience
- Ability to lead SAP team to create solutions that meet customer requirements and adhere to IT standards.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills required to team with IT and business partners.
- Ability to evaluate solutions that meet performance, cost effectiveness and architecture compliance.
- Responsibilities will require flexibility to manage a wide range of projects.
Desired Leadership Skills include:
- Building a Successful Team: Provide functional, technical, business and project leadership. Experience managing direct reports to ensure group productivity and individual growth of team members
- Coaching for Success and Improvement/Raising the Bar: Provide clarity in expectations and feedback, develop future leaders, career development and growth of employees
- Developing & Aligning Performance: Establish individual and team performance expectations and provide ongoing feedback and coaching, holding individuals and teams accountable
- Business Acumen and Program Management: Accountable to develop and manage statement of work, on time and on budget with defined resources. Aerospace/Defense Experience a plus
- Gaining Commitment and Driving for Results: The ability to formulate and implement alternative plans to meet a specific goal if necessary.
- Strong oral and written communication skills and the ability to communicate with IT Senior Management.
- Strong contributor with creative problem solving skills.
- Ability to manage competing priorities and a project management approach suitable to the projects at hand.
- Ability to supervise staff and manage to budget.
- Previous experience with SAP BASIS systems, SAP development, SAP Security experience in ERP, portal, and GRC. Experience with SOX/SOD is a plus.
- Experience with data migration, software systems testing and deployment.
- Ability to understand pros and cons of new technologies and techniques quickly without formal training is a plus. SAP Cloud technology experience a plus.
- Ability to effectively collaborate with external vendors to deliver and implement software solutions is a plus.