Overview: Provide hands-on technical expertise within the SAP Sales & Distribution applications in report delivery capabilities. Develops solutions using SAP, works closely with project leaders and the business team to design, develop, and support solutions that meet business requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support the wholesale business in identifying and defining their requirements across the wholesale sales and distribution of the business.
- Demonstrate the ability to be customer focused to understand and appropriately respond to customers business needs.
- Demonstrate the ability to interface effectively and collaborate with clients, peers and management to develop solutions and ensure stakeholder buy-in.
- Demonstrate the ability to accurately analyze information and make sound recommendations and decisions as required.
- Demonstrate the ability to take initiative and accountability for achieving results cross functionally with technical and business partner teams.
- Demonstrate proficiency in troubleshooting technical issues, integrations to ensure optimal system performance. Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Ensures smooth integration and/or rollout of systems into the operational environment by coordinating closely with the affected functional and technical teams.
- Maintains proficiency in technology and tools to enhance productivity and quality of system development.
- Identifies and tracks issues, risks and action items.
- Plans and organizes development work and deliverables.
- Communicates accurate and useful status updates.
- Follows change management process as a product of systems implementations.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree mandatory (prefer Computer Science or related field).
- 5+ Years of SAP / Sales & Distribution development
- 3+ Years ABAP programming experience
- Experience in leading and managing a team and working closely with a sales function.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills for assessment of complex production support issues and recommend / implement effective solutions
- Proven track record for working effectively with technical and business teams including internal consulting, presentations and recommendations, and end user education
- Other software desired includes, MS Office products, MS Project and Visio
Skills & Abilities
- Identify gaps in business processes and work to develop solutions to address gaps efficiently and effectively
- Ability to skim through Complex Business Process/Requirement, and translate into tangible design, starting from AS-IS or SAP provided out of the Box functionality.
- SAP Sales & Distribution and Solution Architect integrating with WMOS any SAP Business Suites.
- For a wholesale process be able to define SD org structure, SD master data configuration and setup for customer master, customer material info record, and pricing; sales doc type configuration and sales order processing, pricing configuration, rebate processing, basic delivery processing and transportation planning for rate and route determination, billing processes, and third party drop ship processes.
- Multiple full cycle implementations in an wholesale environment including: Scoping and Planning, Process Design, Configuration, Functional specification preparation, unit testing, integration testing, roll out planning, and Post Go-Live Support
- Extensive experience with integrating wholesale business model with WMOS / DOM
- Perform routine program modifications (example ABAP), performance tuning, problem solving, debugging, and unit testing.
- You will be working on a IS- Retail system Experience with IS Retailpreferred.
- Retail Pricing and Promotions planning and execution
- ECC POS Inbound and Outbound as well as POS DM related processes.
- Work closely with business members, SAP functional and development team to facilitate effective development.
- SAP Consulting or Big 4 working experiencepreferred
- Professionals in this position should have deep Order to Cash (OTC) process and configuration expertise in SAP and S/4HANA across all areas of the OTC solution including but not limited to:
Customer and Business Partner management
- Contract and Quotation processing
- Demand Management and ATP
- Delivery Fulfillment and GTS
- Billing and Accounts Receivable
- Experience eliciting high-level business requirements and creating detailed functional specs and other documentation, such as requirement traceability matrices, work-flow diagrams and use-cases.
- An ability to identify the root causes of issues by analyzing patterns and trends.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment