CAI is looking for an SAP/Legacy Data Archiving Resource for our client in Allentown, Pa.
This is a 6 month position with possible extension.
This is 100% remote, 40 hours a week.
SAP/Legacy Data Archiving Resource - Principal Accountabilities:
- Follow existing Legacy Data Archiving Work process for archiving and deleting Legacy data
- Appropriately store Legacy data in SAP / Opentext Archive Center
- Appropriately apply metadata to files such as Retention policy
- Work with busines users to define archiving requirements, timing, access needs, etc.
- Testing load files in non-production environment and executing loads in Production environments
- Assure proper documentation and approvals are retained
- Working with various departments to determine retention policy to apply
- Follow Service Now request process for approvals
- Participate in testing enhancements and help identify work process improvements
- Identify project impact to existing SAP archive objects
- Must have 3 years SAP Data archiving experience
- Must be familiar with SAP ECC tables and relationships
- Knowledge of OpenText Archive Center
- Should be familiar with Service Now tool for request and change management
- Strong problem solving and teamwork skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Bonus if they know SAP ILM