Are you an IT Business Analyst who has a background and passion for learning complex manufacturing processes? Continental is currently seeking qualified applicants for the position of Workplace Specification Systems (WPS Key User) at our Greenfield (startup plant) in Clinton, MS.
The WPS Key User is the site expert responsible for Global Recipe Management System in tire production. The WPS Key User ensures development of related business concepts, steers and coaches the local implementation in the plant, consults in cases of problem solving, and coordinates the enhancement of the related systems with the Regional and Central organization.
• Participation in global and regional Key User workshops, Business Acceptance tests and Key User Trainings in regional plant locations or in Central. Integration into the world-wide Key User community in terms of continuous system improvement and knowledge / experience transfer.
• Steers the regional implementation by planning and supporting the roll-outs into regional plants together with Central Key Users, Regional Engineering, Regional IT and related plant departments. Implements a seamless data chain from tire specification to individual machine recipe taking care that no data needs to be entered twice.
• Coaches the plants e.g. by development of local training manuals and by training of the Local Key Users.
• Consults in cases of problem solving by analyzing data and application issues, tests and steers implementation of patches in cooperation with central second level support. Follows up on centrally addressed issues. Proposes enhancements based on issue findings.
• Introduces knowledge transfer between regional plants by organizing and conducting trainings and supporting regional and global Key User workshops and fostering the Connext (internal communication tool) community.
• Runs gap analysis workshops and analyses plants enhancement requests, and initiates corrective actions. Creates or evaluates changes in business processes proposed by plant unit’s transfers them into change requests (PICR), support and performs Business Acceptance Tests (BATs). Takes care that sufficient (cross application) business test cases for BATs have been defined. Coaches the roll-out to regional plants.
• Bachelor degree in manufacturing, electrical engineering, industrial engineering, process engineering or similar
• 3 years’ work experience in a production function or a plant logistics related function
• Project Management experience, leading at least 2 successfully completed projects within an international environment
• Leading and coaching business process changes over a period of at least 2 years
• Networking and interactions skills, experience in international (English speaking) business