SAP IS Retail CAR Lead Manager
Global Consulting Company
Green Card holder or US Citizen ONLY
**Do not apply unless you are a Green Card holder or a US Citizen**
Location: Midwest to East Coast based and available to travel
- 12+ years experience with SAP CRM/CAR as a Senior Manager
- Senior Manager with 7+ years as an SAP Lead including 6+ FLC (blueprint to go-live or support)
- Proven experience managing and leading small to large teams
- Overall knowledge of SAP CAR solution with strong knowledge of CAR landscape design, data consumption, integration and consuming applications.
- Expertise in the configuration and implementation, deployment of SAP CAR.
- Expertise in the integration of SAP ECC/SAP S/4 HANA with SAP CAR solution and reporting applications
- Experience with SAP CAR, SAP S/4HANA, SAP Activate Methodology, and ABAP development/debugging a plus
- Strong knowledge of data replication using SAP Landscape Transformation (SLT) and ability to grasp quickly client?s methodology.
- Deep knowledge and understanding of SAP technical & functional capabilities as well as business processes and industry best practices.
- Experience with Agile
Candidate must be able to start within two weeks without restriction**
Ability to translate the customer?s business process requirements into an optimal SAP landscape design.
- Guide the customer in the development of a successful implementation roadmap and outline the value of the SAP CAR platform and supports the design of application-crossing Omi-Channel processes.
- Partner with the client to analyze and define business requirements, processes and objectives to scope project and deliverables for same.
- Work together with the SAP CAR functional team, SAP CAR technical team and SAP CAR SME to implement, customize and test solutions on client system and develop client-specific enhancements to meet business requirements as needed.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong executive presence and ability to interact with CxO level
- Ability to present and discuss strategies and technical information with stakeholders
- Mentors team members in technology, architecture and delivery of applications
- Successful teamwork experience and demonstrated leadership abilities are required
- Creates a shared sense of direction and community among the teams
- Ability to articulate and present different points-of-views on various technologies
- Time management skills are a must; as well as the ability to be flexible and creative
- Proven ability to transfer knowledge and stay aware of current trends and technical advancements
- Must be willing to travel extensively
- College degree in a related area of study, with advanced degree highly preferred
- A strong track record of professional success, preferably in the Consulting Services arena