We are looking for SAP ?IS - Oil TSW Consultant for our client in San Antonio, TX
Job Title: ?SAP ?IS - Oil TSW Consultant
Job Location: San Antonio, TX
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
?US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.?
- Delivers business solution services that meet customer needs and are aligned with IT strategies.
- Elicits, documents, and analyzes user requirements related to analytical business processes within enterprise.
- Collaborates with internal and external resources to recommend and implement solutions that will enable the business to achieve its goals.
- Analyzes customer requirements to design and implement functional solution based upon best practices and in accordance with IT standards.
- Delivers solution enhancements and consulting services for best practice usage on enterprise systems, systems integration, and solution introduction.
- Leverages business analysis methodology such as LeanSix Sigma to deliver business process improvements.
- Meets with customers to gather and document effective business requirements.
- Maps and analyzes end-to-end business processes as part of overall documentation.
- Documents details of requests according to IT governance framework, captures or updates relevant knowledge and transitions product to support.
- Responsible for application and knowledge transfer to properly support team upon completion of project implementation phase.
- Participates in and provides cross training for all areas of responsibility.
- Provides standardization or lean recommendations to current solutions utilizing the full end-to-end business process methodology
- Serves as SAP configuration expert for respective system components and or modules.
- May lead cross-functional teams in application of LeanSix Sigma methodology and tools to define and scope continuous improvement projects to achieve strategic objectives and drive performance.
- Minimum undergraduatedegree in Information Systems, Business Administration or related field of study required.
- Minimum 5years SAP IS-Oil TSW configuration experiencerequired.
- Minimum 5years analytical and business requirements gathering experience on information technology team required.
- Minimum 2years?experiencesupporting and delivering projects through a project life-cycle methodology required.
- SAP TSW Location Balancing, 3WP, IPW, Nomination, Actualization, QCI and Exchanges experiencerequired.
- SAP S/4HANA, ECC 6.0 experiencerequired.
- SAP certification in solutions and components preferred.
- Project management certification preferred.
- Business analyst certification preferred.
- LeanSix Sigma yellow belt or higher certification preferred.
- ITIL/Cobit training preferred.
- IS-Oil experiencerequired.
- Oil and gas industry experiencerequired.
- Refining and pipeline experiencepreferred.