- 10+ years of experience in building enterprise applications and at least 6+ years?experience in Architecture and design of Hybris applications for B2B and B2C clients
- Experience implementing all modules of eCommerce (Product Information, Content Management, Order Management, Pricing and Promotions in both B2B, B2B, B2B2C environments) for at least 3-4 customers
- Should be hands on who can work with team for troubleshooting complex issues in the application code side
- Extensive implementation knowledge of Software Design Patterns & multi-threaded Asynchronous Programming Models
- Experience with various code management and continuous integration tools: Maven, Jenkins etc
- Experience with complete application development life-cycle including requirements gathering, analysis, and design, development, integration, testing, deployment, maintenance, and support.
- Experience in driving development using Agile/Scrum processes
- Lead large cross functional teams of client and company to successfully deliver eCommerce (Hybris) projects
- Provide architectural oversight for new platform implementation and support WD?s digital transformation program
- Ensure adoption of best-in- class practices and standards for development, support, quality control and documentation.
- Provide excellent Hybris and digital transformation thought leadership
- Understand the existing eCommerce set up based on Digital River, analyze short comings of current platform and define architecture and design to overcome these in redesigned platform subject to product capability
- Manage multiple tasks and projects in a very dynamic environment
- Possess good organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Grow and manage large group of Hybris developers and support leads
- Create reusable repositories and frameworks to accelerate delivery
- Manage alliance with product vendors specifically on Hybris side
- Create training programs at various levels in the practice