We are seeking a highly motivated, customer focused, team-oriented SAP Hybris FICA Lead, who will be responsible for leading/implementing the FICA module for over 30 countries in our Global Implementation of Hybris Billing solution for our fast growing Subscription and Services related business. You will also be working closely with our product engineering team to further enhance and deploy Ingram owned product that supports Subscription Management, Rating & Charging. Additionally you will be driving other initiatives like innovation, customer experience and process improvement within our Subscription and Services business.
The ideal candidate will have tons of energy to take problems head on and find the right solution. Having good process knowledge in Cloud business and knowing latest industry treads are a plus. Our cloud business is fast paced and ever changing. We are seeking someone who can stay up to the market pace and provide the right business support using SAP Hybris FICA. The candidate should have deep knowledge in CI and FICA of Hybris Billing. You will play an integral role in building a state of the art billing system for Ingram Micro Cloud business using SAP FICA on ECC HANA.
- Review and understand all existing processes as configured in the SAP CI, FICA module, including client specific enhancements and customizations.
- Work with business owners to identify opportunities for improvement and design solutions.
- Lead functional and integration testing of assigned projects.
- Create documentation as needed in order to transition knowledge to end users and support staff.
- Provide go-live project support and facilitate knowledge transition.
- Expand SAP and related business process knowledge through participation in related user groups.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Management Information Systems, Mathematics, or related technical discipline.
- 6+ years of SAP Finance project expertise.
- 3+ years of SAP FICA experience with at least 1 E2E Global Deployment in FICA.
- 3+ years of experience in the SAP CI/ FICA module, including configuration experience and integrating CC (or similar rating and charging engine) with CI/ FICA module.
- At-least 1 full lifecycle implementations of Hybris Billing Solution.
- Responsible for all requirement gathering, configuration, documentation, and testing of the billing/invoicing work stream. Configuration activities included all FICA billing and invoicing configuration, collection management, account determination configuration and correspondence design and implementation.
- Extensive Configuration and testing experience in Hybris Billing in the areas of Convergent Invoicing and FICA for contract accounting.
- Proven ability and experience in interacting with business leads to define implementation strategies, business requirements and solution design related to Hybris Billing Processes.
- Accounting background and good process knowledge in cloud business is highly preferred.
- Proven ability to quickly learn existing Business Processes and combine knowledge from multiple disciplines (e.g. SAP capability, Standard cloud industry best practice) in order to produce an optimal business solution.
- Ability to work independently, effectively coordinating multiple priorities in a dynamic and changing global environment and also in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Adept at understanding customer challenges, navigating from problem to resolution and communicating process and resolution effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Demonstrated ability to interact comfortably with all levels of management and staff.
- Hands-on experience in configuration is a must in CI and FICA.
- Integration experience with SAP FICO (SD), experience in RAR, FSCM, Vertex Integration and Offer to Cash process is preferred.
- Knowledge in SAP Convergent Charging and Revenue Accounting Reporting desired.
- Integration experience with SOM and CC with good knowledge of Interfaces, IDOCS/ EDI desired.
- Strong business and accounting acumen, strong understanding of tax and statutory reporting integration.
- Functional knowledge of HANA is preferred.
- Cloud/Telecom industry knowledge is a plus.
Job ID: 14624