Currently we are recruiting for a SAP Hybris Developer for our client based in Toronto, Ontario.
This role will be working with a large enterprise retail based organization. In this role you will be part of a team leading modernization of SAP environments for e-commerce solutions.
Key duties for this role will be:
- Developing Hybris Template, Components and Component slots.
- Developing Hybris interface with SAP and C4C systems using rest APIs.
- Analyze user experience problems and help build solutions that meet business goals
- Enhancement for Datahub Raw objects, Canonical object and Target objects.
- Hybris CPQ development and interface with variant configuration.
- Developing new user-interface (UI) components.
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensuring the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimizing application for maximum speed and scalability
- Building templates for new pages and page redesigns
- Collaborating on email designs and coding HTML templates
- Keeping up with the latest technology (i.e. HTML5, CSS3, etc.)
- Work directly with business stakeholders, clients, designers, developers, and engineers to coordinate the building of applications to spec and on time.
- Participate in user testing and design research to gain insight into UI / UX
- Assuring that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Perform code review with suppliers and follow the development standards
- Testing and troubleshooting and ensure code promotion on multi-node systems
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, computer science, or other equivalent/related field
- Hybris, Datahub and Data loader development
- 5+ years in Hybris/e-Commercearchitecture, systems integration and development, package implementation, relational databases, with knowledge of multiple technologies and interactive design
- 2-3 years of project experience in architecting of Hybris applications
- Previous experience working on Hybris products
- Hands-on experience with Hybris code base
- Experience in Java, Object Oriented programming and Multi-Threaded programming is A PLUS
- Spring Framework
- Experience in full lifecycle software development processes and methods
- Experience with Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solutions
- Experience with mainstream e-Commerce platforms such as Hybris
- Hands-on customer facing management and technical delivery experience
- Participate in discussions with clients and team members about technical best practices and help teams identify optimal technical solutions
- Understand agile methodology and instill best practices into the process
- Experience with SAP Ui5 & SAP Fiori would be desired
- Good to have - Graphic Design skills, Google Tag Manager, Experience with CDN, vBulletin
- Ability to lead and promote change in an environment of rapidly changing technologies and business processes
- Strong oral and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate to various levels of management as well as with internal business partners and external customers/suppliers.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and conceptual skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and excellent organizational skills
Only candidates with Canadian working rights will be considered for this position.