Fujitsu America, an innovative company known for its commitment to employee work/life balance, learning, and professional development, is growing! The SAP practice at Fujitsu America is looking for motivated professionals with SAP experience. Fujitsu America’s partnership with SAP spans more than 40 years, services clients around the globe, and is committed to delivering real-world value. Join our cutting edge team of professionals, support our SAP clients, and work with our Center of Excellence to develop next generation solutions and applications.
Job Description and Requirements:
- The SAP Hybris Managing Consultant will help the client achieve business benefits by implementing the Hybris software suite that delivers enterprise software and on-demand solutions for e-commerce, multi-channel commerce, master data management and order management
- Lead and participate in the design, development and deployment of implementation of SAP Hybris to support client business initiatives. This includes architecting, designing and building the Hybris solution from the ground up as well as the customization, extension, and implementation of third party software products which integrate with it
- Work with customers, end users, and development partners to define and assess application and technical requirements and understand the current state of technology to define opportunities that create business value.
- Provide technical expertise and guidance in developing business solutions.
- Possesses technical ownership of multiple applications and will work closely with the functional resources to ensure that the applications are fulfilling client requirements
- Offers proposed design changes/ suggestions to processes and applications, exerts significant latitude in determining objectives of an assignment.
- Responsible for translating the business requirements into a functional and technical implementation.
- Support successful project implementation phase on business, conceptual, programming level
- Manage customer requirements and Design and conduct client workshops.
Skill and Experience Requirements:
- At least 3-4 years of experience in Hybris and a solid SAP experience in SD and MM – at least 8-10 years
- Strong experience in building a commerce solution integrated with SAP ERP solutions
- Self-driven, able to lead the SAP Project team through design discussions.
- Experience with all aspects of the system implementation including, but not limited to, gathering requirements, designing the future state solution, the development objects related to their process scope, as well as supporting testing and post implementation activities
- Must have experience in: Hybris Order Management, OMS Cockpit, Hybris Product Cockpit, Hybris Product Content Manager (PCM), Hybris Warehouse Management and Next Generation Cockpit Framework (widget-based framework that makes it easy for developers to design)
- Experience with large Full Life Cycle (FLC) project implementations and client facing consulting engagement
- Excellent verbal and written communication, analytical and problem solving skills.