SAP Hybris Architect & Developer
8 - 10 years experience • IT Consulting/Services
Title: SAP Hybris Architect & Developer
Location: Stow, MA
Duration: 12+ months
· Develop quality code
· Acts as highest level technical expert for software development of eCommerce project and integrate with micro services / third party application like AEM, Cybersource etc, addressing problems of systems integration, compatibility, and multiple platforms.
· Gathers information about program needs, objectives, functions, features and input/output requirements to design application systems to perform well logically and physically.
· Assist in post-implementation continuous improvement efforts in enhancing performance and providing increased functionality.
· Serves as team leader in the integration of solutions, constructing applications, developing new business opportunities and building relationships with clients.
· Functions as a technical resource for the other team members.
· Provides technical training, guidance, and resource support for Departmental staff.
· Provides application support and enhancements to existing applications. Defines system requirements, priorities, and viable alternatives. Coordinates the efforts of staff to locate, assess, install, test, and maintain computer software systems.
· Lead the approach/design/architecture of eComm solutions leveraging the Hybris platform
· Define and document best practices to manage performance and scalability of the the platform
· Assist in deploying applications to Dev, QA, Production environments
Enterprise Platform & Solutions : SAP Hybris Commerce
· 8+ years of experience in eCommerce with SAP Hybris solution
· Experience with SAP Hybris Multichannel Suite 6.0/5.0 , Java 5/6, J2EE, JSP, Ajax, XML, XSD, Spring MVC, MySQL, Tomcat -server, JUnit, GIT, Unix, Jira, Confluence
· Hands on experience on Hybris core architecture, Cockpits, Datahub, Backoffice, HMC
· Extensive backend integration experience and extension development
· Experience in designing B2B, B2C, multi-site and multi-country, end-to-end implementations of eCommerce platforms
· Experienced in leading Hybris implementations
· Experience using Hybirs, Datahub and microservice
· Minimum 7years of experience in design, develop and support of large scale web application development
· Excellent listening, oral, and written communications skills
· Excellent organizational and coordination skills
· Ability to deal effectively with change in a fast paced environment
· Knowledge of software development life cycle (SDLC) processes including Agile & Scrum.
· Experienceworking withwindows and UNIX operating systems
· Deep understanding of Java, Java EE, Servlets, JSP, Tag libraries and JSTL skills, combined with an excellent understanding of Enterprise Java frameworks such as Spring and Hibernate.
· Knowledge of MVC architectures, client side and server side frameworks.
· Experience in working on onshore offshore model
· Good to Have: Working on Adobe Experience Management(AEM)
· Certified as a commerce developer by Hybris
· Experience using Agile software tools like Rally is a plus
· Good to Have: Working on Hybris Platform
Keywords: SAP Hybris, Hybris, Architect, ...