SAP HR Functional Analyst - PCR

Confidential Company  •  Houston, TX
$80K - $90K
Posted on 10/20/17 by Md Shoukath
Confidential Company
Houston, TX
Information Services
$80K - $90K
Posted on 10/20/17 Md Shoukath

Job Title :PCR Consultant

No of Openings :1

City :Houston

State :TX

 

Required Skills :

Experience with SAPHR form design (functional)

Ability to communicate with the functional and technical teams and translate requirements

 

Job Description :

Position: SAP HR Functional Analyst

 

Background

The client is upgrading their Netweaver stack and expecting many of their forms to break. They have forms written in various languages, but candidates don’t need the ability to create forms; this Consultant will be analyzing current forms and creating requirements, and then translating requirements and passing them off to the technical team.

 

Summary

We need to find someone who is well-versed in forms in the HR area and can work closes with technical teams to have new forms developed.

 

Requirements

Experience with SAPHR form design (functional)

Ability to communicate with the functional and technical teams and translate requirements

 

·         The client is currently on “SAP EHP2 for SAP NETWEAVER 7.0” and “EHP5 for ERP 6.0”. We are upgrading to SAP NETWEAVER 7.5.

·         The prospective consultant should have extensive experience with setting up HCM forms and processes. The consultant should be able to assess the impact/efforts of using custom ABAP Webdynpro, instead of completely utilizing HCM forms and processes. The consultant should also advise on future compatibility of client forms and processes. Extensive knowledge of ABAP Webdynpro, ISR framework and HCM processes is a must

·         The client uses SAP standard ISR Framework for the PCR (Personnel Change Request) processes. At The client, PCR processes are so extensively used that all Personnel Actions are carried through a PCR and using PA40 would be a policy violation.

·         We have a total of 16 PCR forms (scenarios) and 5 non-PCR forms that we are actively using. The list is at the bottom of this document. The non-PCR forms are also using the standard ISR framework. Some of these forms are Java based and some are Adobe based. However, a couple of them are Java JSP and ABAP Webdynpro based. For PCRs, all domestic change requests are JSP based and all international change requests are Java Webdynpro/Adobe based. These forms and processes might not be compatible with the new version of NetWeaver. The prospective consultant should assess the impact and also technically assist in making the required changes.

·         At The client, less than 5% of PCRs are created traditionally through MSS. The remaining more than 95% of PCRs are created through HRcentral (client name for Sales Force HCM). We also use HIRES (client name for SuccessFactors Recruiting). These applications consume multiple web-services via which applicant data is sent over to SAP (examples: Applicant Name, SSN, Position information etc.). This information is stored in the user defined PCR characteristics (defined in table V_SCENARIOFLD), based on the PCR scenario. The PCRs go through multiple Admin, manager and additional approvals before being activated.

Not the right job?
Join Ladders to find it.
With a free Ladders account, you can find the best jobs for you and be found by over 20,0000 recruiters.