We are looking for SAP HCM / Payroll Consultant for our client in Los Angeles, CA
Job Title: SAP HCM / Payroll Consultant
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA
Job Type: Contract 12 Months
- 12 + years' experience in SAP HCM, US payroll & SF.
- At least 3 full lifecycle SAP HCM implementations with SAP US Payroll deployment and 2 HCM/Payroll production support
- Should have handled multiple director/VP level stakeholders (Both IT and Business) from customer organization and thus should possess Strong leadership, analytical and technical, Presentation and communication skills.
- Participates in solution design activities across functional teams to collaboratively develop effective solutions. Leverages subject matter expertise to drive the resolution of more complex business technology challenge
- Excellent planning and organizational skills - Ability to successfully support multiple project activities, completing them on time and exceeding Customer expectations.
- Have played the Lead role and able to handle team size of 15 members in offshore-onshore and support environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills in areas such as teamwork, facilitation and negotiation.
- Extensive Knowledge of US Payroll processing/Laws, Gross & Net payroll, Off-Cycle processing, Grossups, Garnishments, Postings to GL, Benefits integration
- SAP HCM PA / OM / BN /LSO (US & International); configuration, development in existing & emerging technologies, security roles and error resolution. Integration with SuccessFactors
- Schemas and Rules (Adjustment & new development), Tax-configuration/Reporter, Setting up and maintaining BSI (SUI and TUBS)
- Monthend and Year End accruals and procedures
- Third party remittance process & Custom interface design to vendors.