SAP GRC Consulting Advisory Senior Manager - Risk Transformation
8 - 10 years experience • Professional, Scientific & Technical Services
Our SAP controls practice is expanding as companies continue to search for better, innovative ways to increase confidence in their reporting processes while lowering compliance costs. Which means, we need you. We need Senior Manager to help answer complex questions facing our clients and drive solutions for the market place.
Your key responsibilities
Leveraging your SAP and industry knowledge, you will lead cross-functional teams in developing innovation solutions to build and sustain risk management and governance programs for our clients. You will strategically builds trusting, mutually beneficial relationships with clients; and through building strong EY brand awareness in the market you will help drive pipeline and revenue growth.
Skills and attributes for success
- Understand SAP security and business concepts; manage multiple technically complex projects or engagements simultaneously
- Lead pursuits teams to drive new business development opportunities
- Champions strategic talent initiatives, and actively coach and motivate teams
- Own "C-suit" level client relationship and be seen as a trusted advisor
- Drive high-quality work products on your team within expected timeframes and budget
To qualify for the role you must have
- A bachelor's degree and a minimum of 8 years of related work experience; or a graduate degree and a minimum of 7-8 years of related work experience
- Demonstrate an understanding of SAP controls and business processes (e.g., purchase-to-pay, record-to-report, order-to-cash)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced project management and client service skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- A willingness to travel to meet client needs; travel is estimated at 80%. A valid driver's license in the US and a valid passport required; willingness and ability to travelinternationally
Ideally, you'll also have
- Industry related certification (e.g., CPA/CA, CISA, RICS)
- Strong understanding of sector and industry trends
What we look for
We're interested in highly motivated talented individuals with a strong willingness to think outside of the box. You can expect plenty of autonomy in this role, so you'll need the motivation to take initiative and seek out opportunities to improve our current relationships and expand our business in the evolving market. If you're serious about consulting and ready to take on some of our clients' most complex issues, this role is for you.