We have an immediate requirement for a SAP FUNDS MANAGEMENT/GRANTS MANAGEMENT (GRANTEE) CONSULTANT with our client in Orlando, FL.
Qualified candidates must have completed multiple full lifecycle implementations and have at least 5 years functional configuration experience in SAP Public Sector with required experience in Grants Management, Funds Management and SAP Procurement for Public Sector. Candidates should have strong functional skills and have the ability to facilitate group discussions related to business process design; presentation experience, as well as the ability to assist clients in implementation planning, fit/gap analysis, configuration, and testing of SAP public sector solutions is desirable. Qualified candidates will also be able to take on the following responsibilities:
- Planning: Leads short and long-term planning sessions with users to improve business processes;
- Functional Liaison: Serves as an SAP functional liaison between the business process owners and the IT organization in order to provide technical solutions to meet user needs;
- Recommends, develops, writes and communicates business requirements for the design and implementation of solutions using SAP functional applications; Works with business process to develop and analyze SAP application tool needs and determine optimum functionality requirements to meet those needs;
- Configures Funds Management and Grants Management modules to meet process requirements; Tests and validates configuration meets functional requirements;
- Defines test plans and system documentation to monitor testing for the implementation; Analyzes and tests SAP software in order to determine functional compatibility and integration issues. Conducts testing of system to ensure software meets process owner specifications. Implements integration plans; Interfaces with cross- functional teams to incorporate plans into integration testing process.
- The position generally requires over 80% travel to customer location (Orlando, FL)
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- SAP Certified Public Sector Integrator;
- At least 2 full lifecycle SAP R/3 implementation and 5-7 years of industry and/or consulting experience;
- Required Experience in SAP Public Sector Industry (State & Local government/ K-12 preferred);
- Familiar with guidelines for federal awards including OMB Circulars and the OMB Uniform Guidance;
- ERP 6.0 installation or upgrade;
- Funds Management and/or Grants Management (Grantee) in ECC 6;
- Migration from Former Budgeting to Budget Control System (BCS);
- Working knowledge of Finance/Accounting business processes (including accounts payable, accounts receivable, general ledger, project systems, closing processes) and the technology that supports these processes.
- Experience and knowledge of configuring Funds Management/Grants Management touch points with other modules, including Financial Accounting, Controlling, Project Systems, Materials Management, SRM, and HCM (Personnel Management, Payroll, and Org Management).
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to define systems requirements, design and prototype business processes, test complex functionality and train others
- Ability to implement practical business solutions under strict deadlines.
- Ability and desire to work with people as part of a high-performance team
- Ability to meet client's needs with a strong commitment to service
- Ability to travel 80-100%
- Strong desire to excel; excellent verbal and written communication skills
ADDITIONAL KEY SKILLS:
- Knowledge Transfer skills