SAP Functional Logisitics Consultant IS - OIL
Home base can be anywhere, at client Monday - Thursday! Partners Alliance is looking for Logistics SAP Functional Consultants with experience in IS-OIL. These Consultants will work on customer projects dealing with Business Process Engineering, and more particularly implementing IS Oil/ OGSD including possible SAP R/3 to S4HANA transitions.
We are seeking a highly motivated professionals to implement SAP IS-Oil in the downstream business segment. This includes major involvement in business process streamlining, design, configuration, implementation and integration with external point solutions.The successful applicant will work as part of a project team delivering high quality solutions within the Oil industry sector.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Fulfilling the role of subject matter expert in SAP IS-Oil within distinct functional areas.
- Supporting SAP Logistics (SalesDistribution and Materials Management) process design and implementation.
- Analyzing business processes and mapping them with appropriate SAP functionality.
- Configuring the system to accommodate company process design.
- Analyzing and resolving issues specific to the Logistics SalesDistribution and Materials Management area.
- Team support and supporting project management.
- Degree educated or equivalent relevant work experience.
- Excellent English communication skills.
- Oil & gas downstream process knowledge.
- Team leadership and project management skills where appropriate.
- Well-rounded general consulting skills suited to working in a client environment (e.g., good communication and analytical abilities, customer orientation).
- Experience of at least two end-to-end SAP project life cycles.
- Working knowledge of an accelerated SAP implementation methodology or equivalent.
- Configuration experience working as part of a SAP implementation team, including strong configuration experience working as part of a SAP IS-Oil project.
Proven in-depth experience in at least one of the following areas:
- Customer service
- Fuels pricing (including formula and average (F&A) and time pricing)
- Excise taxes
- Refining, Terminaling, and Exchanges
- Fuels planning and dispatching
- Lubes planning, production, warehousing and distribution
- Service station retailing * Passion to learn with a can-do attitude.
- IS-Oil trained.
- SAP Certified in IS-Oil / Logistics.
- Excellent negotiating skills.
- Thorough knowledge of, and first-hand experience working in, an Oil downstream business.
- Demonstrated team management skills (preferably 5+ direct reports) and an ability to conduct and lead consultancy assignments.
- Work experience in varied organizations, with the ability to successfully integrate into and negotiate their way around differing corporate cultures.
- Capability to lead a team and to take accountability for the design and delivery of an entire work stream (e.g., Order to Cash, Hydrocarbon Management, etc.).
- Integration architecture expertise; ability to take responsibility for the delivery of an integrated solution covering all work streams.
- Experience with Global Template Rollouts.
- Ability to formulate implementation approaches for a client, incorporating a good understanding of risks and business drivers, and the ability to communicate to a senior team.
Candidates must be willing to work at the client site 4 to 5 days a week (i.e., away from home 3 to 4 nights a week most weeks). Avg. 9-12months; will vary by project. Rate plus expenses.