- 3+ years SAP experience with hands on configuration experience in SD Is required ( MM is preferred)
- Understanding and Experience with SAP Best Practices
- Strong analytical skills are required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally within a diverse team
- Production support and issue solving experience
- Experience in SAP Sales Related IDOC's, WM or FI is a plus
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES
- Provide business system analysis and process redesign expertise within business functions to translate business requirements into system solutions.
- Perform SAP configuration as required to support functional requirements.
- Maintain new and existing functionality using SAP Best Practices and adhering to SOX Change Management policies.
- Develop detailed functional specifications and test plans. Work closely with ABAP Developers located overseas.
- Test systems and processes for enhancements and projects
- Create user guides for business processes and train users on new processes, reports and transactions.
- Provide functional support and troubleshooting for production issues while working closely with business users.
Remote work not available
Travel not required
Applicant must be a U.S. citizen or a current Green Card holder
Does this describe you? If so, then, now is your time to act!