We are looking for SAP Finance Functional Consultant for our client in Santa Clara, CA
Job Title: SAP Finance Functional Consultant
Job Location: Santa Clara, CA
Job Type: Contract 12 Months
- Analyze and Document Business Requirements, AS-IS Process, TO-BE process including process flowcharts for Enhancements related existing processes.
- Prepare project related documentation GAP analysis, blueprints, functional specifications, for development activities including reports, interfaces, conversions, enhancements, and forms during different stages of a project.
- Guide the business in utilizing SAP functionality to the best extent possible, and involves review of business processes and system challenges.
- Implement branch level reporting using SAP Document splitting.
- Experience in end to end implementation of document splitting, preferably where New GL is already active in Production.
- Worked on data migration, cutover and accounting close with document splitting.
- Exposure to Branch level reporting using Profit center/Segment, preferably within the same entity having multiple branches/locations.
- Exposure to Profitability analysis, CO-PA assessment, define derivation rules, and overall GL accounting.
- Good Understanding for ERP system environment and how these work in alignment with business processes.
- Good Knowledge or experience in Building Process Flows and Documentation.
- Good Understanding of Finance and Accounting Processes and its integration with other business functions.
- Good understanding of OTR processes and support the test orders creation till billing
- Ability to lead and take ownership of the work in a fast-paced environment and accepting pressure at times from the business.
- Bachelors in Finance and Accounting or Information Systems with focus of Business Analysis
- Demonstrates strong command of the English language both written and verbal
- Excellent people skills with ability to develop and maintain professional relationships
- Ability to work independently once coached through the process.
- Working knowledge of Finance Operations a plus but not required