$150K — $200K *
JELD-WEN (NYSE:JELD), founded in 1960, is one of the world’s largest door and window manufacturers, with more than 22,000 employees operating in 24 countries globally. Headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina, JELD-WEN designs, produces and distributes an extensive range of interior and exterior doors, wood, vinyl and aluminium windows and related products for use in the new construction and repair and remodelling of residential homes and non-residential buildings.
Our products and services afford us the opportunity to enter peoples’ workplaces, homes and daily lives. With this privilege comes great responsibility to ensure that the products we deliver are reliable and enrich the places and lives that they touch. We bring beauty and security to the spaces that touch our lives.
We act with integrity, invest in people, inspire through innovation, deliver on our promises and improve every day. We are seeking talented individuals who share this purpose and values and want to excel in their field of expertise. We offer excellent benefits, a collaborative environment in which to apply your talent and a dynamic and growing company, with exceptional career progression opportunities.
The Sr. SAP Finance Configuration Technical Analyst serves as a global subject matter expert associated with content, processes, and procedures to implement and support SAP. This is a global role to provide support to all company locations to simplify and optimize systems, process, and procedures. The selected candidate will act as a key liaison between the SAP Finance team, other SAP teams (Q2C, P2P, P2M), technology and the finance business teams to ensure quality outputs are delivered in a timely fashion and with no disruptions in other areas.
- Position objectives include supporting end-users with minimal supervision on financial applications (SAP S4 Procure to Pay, Record to Report). This position will be involved in addressing small to complex day to day user issues/requests and require hands on research that includes but not limited to information/data gathering to formulate a comprehensive solution. This position will also participate as a member of the team on project-related tasks while supporting urgent user issues / requests.
- Support SAP Finance function and applications, including trouble-shooting, configuration, maintenance and enhancements. Responsible for process design, configuration, creation and dissemination of procedures /documentation, testing, and training where applicable. Support reporting/query needs including the creation of specifications, development and maintenance, and testing of reports and queries. This position will provide guidance as necessary to lower-level staff working on user issue and or project-related requests.
- Effectively communicate and translate technical concepts to the user community. Participate in projects as required.
- Perform hands-on configuration in the SAP FICO modules. Facilitate the implementation and support of SAP Financials (focus on SAP GL, AR, AP, AA, CA, IP)
- Perform detailed analysis of complex business process requirements and provide appropriate system Solutions; identify, interpret, validate, and document business requirements. Document functional designs, test cases and results.
- Facilitate workshops to collect business requirements. Map business requirements, processes and objectives; develops necessary product modifications to satisfy business- needs.
- Act as liaison with business for troubleshooting: investigate, analyses, and solve software problems.
- Look for alternative approaches to SAP custom development in collaboration with SAP and SI. Determine what functionality is required in terms of design, structure and configuration, in line with internal guidelines and procedures, in order to translate the IT requirements into an optimum IT solution. Keep solution as close to standard SAP as possible.
- Train SAP superusers, business process owners and business process leads.
- Scope and estimate business requirements. Work with business process leads and users to gather requirements for reports and application extensions
- Resolve Service Request tickets in accordance with agreed-upon SLAs. Solid understanding and use of Solution manager ChaRM. Familiarity with ServiceNow is a plus
- Support the deployment of production applications and provide post-production support related to custom system enhancements and integration points.
- Participate in system and apply upgrades, enhancements, and resolutions.
Valid through: 12/16/2021