General Purpose of Position:
SAP S/4HANA Finance & Treasury expert who has done 5+ full life cycle implementation. The candidate will lead the delivery team on both small and large projects. The candidate will have the ability to troubleshoot and recommend alternatives to resolve conflicts between business requirements and standard system functionality.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Define and manage the deliverables of functional team to meet engagement objectives and budget.
- Be a hands-on application expert and prepare / review project deliverables (e.g. benefits realization strategy, to-be functional requirements, enterprise structure, business process master list (BPML), business process design document, to-be functional design, baseline configurations (IMG), process maps, control matrices, testing scenarios, user acceptance tests, business process procedures) to ensure they meet project objectives.
- Build and maintain relationships with key executives, business personnel, SME and a network of professional organizations or affiliations.
- Utilize and apply best practices on projects based on experience and in consultation with experts; appropriately tailored for the client and their culture.
- Estimate total effort for the application team within the area of expertise.
- Be able to write proposals and contribute to pursuit effort. Be able to present himself during the pursuit of new business e.g. during Orals.
- Lead design workshops with the client.
- Contribute to knowledge base of the SAP Practice.
Skills and Experience
- 10+ years of SAP experience as an SAP implementation consultant in the SAP FI/CO module
- 2+ years of SAP S/4HANA experience
- Must have experience with SAP S/4HANA System Conversion
- At least five end to end SAP projects implementation experience
- Must know processes and configurations in the areas of Bank Account Management, Lock Box, Electronic Bank Statement, Treasury - Inhouse Cash Management, Treasury, AP & AR configurations
- Business and IT experience with experience in implementing and operating SAP applications
- Thorough understanding of the multiple SAP modules and the ability to research & apply business best practices
- Experience designing and improving business process and controls with deep business process re-engineering experience
- Demonstrated ability to communicate project goals and objectives, project status and deliverables with senior executives
- Experience and knowledge of ACTIVATE Methodology
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Self motivating and be able to plan your own work.
- Undergraduate degree required in math, computer science, engineering, or related discipline with an information technology focus (preferred).
- Primarily Remote but willing to travel as per the project need.