$80K — $100K *
Job Family Specific Responsibilities:
· Evaluates very complex systems needs of staff and operating departments: Interviews users to determine information needs and sources of required data.
· Develops, builds and supports very complex database systems required for the effective functioning of the department.
· Develops, tests, and modifies very complex internal application systems.
· Develops very complex systems, modules and/or approaches and required enhancements.
· Monitors the very complex coding, reviewing, preparing test data, testing and debugging and implementing of system building.
· Ensures that very complex documentation is completed for all systems designed or modified.
· Monitors very complex analysis and troubleshooting for various business applications.
· Responsible for administration of SAP FICO financial process and support all financial users.
o Maintenance and update of SAP FICO master data and structures.
· Coordination and oversight of roster of monthly closing jobs
· Liaison for Global IT organization within the business
o Review/approve/prioritize FICO IT work requests
o Participate in assessment/prioritization of IT Work requests
o Provide business perspective related to projects and/or problems (for which IT has only technical expertise)
o Design and coordinate user test plans
· Involvement in special IT Projects such as Integration after acquisitions / structural changes, Financial related business process re-engineering/enhancement or SAP upgrade / hot pack updates. The responsibilities in those projects are:
o Act as business leads and SME
o Proposing and validating financial value flow and financial
o Regression testing
o Alignment of account and reporting structures
o Assessment of programs / adaptation where necessary
o Ensure compatibility of tools and processes
o Design, coordinate and execute user testing
o Provide user training
· Create and assign SAP authorization roles for users based on guidelines, and handling of SOA for SAP authorizations incl. segregation of duties and role reviews
· Support budget and forecast process
· Ad hoc requests
o Support Audits incl. E&Y detail on revenue, customers, etc.
o Support Historical SAP data request (orders, revenue, etc.)
o documentation of business processes per guidelines
o Support and prepare TAX reporting
BS/BA in Business, Finance, Accounting or Information System, or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Certification may be required in some areas.
Knowledge and Experience
· 8-10 years of successful experience in SAP FICO related field and successful demonstration of Key Responsibilities and Knowledge as presented above.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and Access.
· Accuracy and attention to detail is critical.
· Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
· Excellent verbal and written communications and interpersonal skills
· Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
· Display aptitude for critical thinking, ability to work under tight deadlines and in cross functional team.
Valid through: 12/7/2021