SAP FICO RICEFW MUST BE CERTIFIED
Global consulting company
Green Card holders or US Citizens ONLY
**DO not apply unless you are a Green Card holder or a US Citizen**
Houston Tx Location
• Qualification: Minimum 5 years experience, Bachelor's Degree.
Certification: SE level 1 and seeking level 2.
• Must have experience in Package Configuration.
• Should be proficient in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Testing, Architecture Knowledge, Technical Solution Design and Vendor Management.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US
Must be local to or willing to relocate to Houston, TX *
• The SAP Finance Team Member requires an in-depth knowledge of all the core SAP FI modules including New GL, Asset Accounting, Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable. The candidate should also have a good understanding of CO processes, especially in the areas of Cost Center Accounting and Internal Order accounting and its integration with FI. Having experience working with S/4 HANA will be an added advantage.
• The SAP FI Team Member requires an in-depth knowledge of accounting business processes and the following FI module configuration experience including but not limited to: • General Ledger – Parallel ledgers, Document splitting, period end closing activities, foreign currency revaluation, integration with third party systems to post journal entries
Accounts Payable – Expertise in payment run and configuration, integration with Materials Management, related conversions, integration with Banks – including payment files, Electronic bank statements, positive pay, check payments
• Accounts Receivable – Thorough understanding of end to end OTC process and FI integration with SD, incoming payments including Lockbox
• Asset Accounting – At least one project experience implementing Asset Accounting in US including legacy asset transfer. Should understand all the primary configuration and data needs for Asset accounting.
• Controlling – Cost Center Accounting, Internal Order Accounting, COPA. Product Cost Controlling will be a plus.
• Nice to have – FSCM Credit, Collections and Dispute management experience
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
expertise in a specific technology environment. They are responsible for software-specific design and realization, as well as testing, deployment and release management, or technical and functional application management of client-specific package based solutions (e.g. SAP, ORACLE). These roles also require functional and methodological capabilities in testing and training.
You are an expert in one or more business processes and technology practices and are accountable for translating a business case into a detailed technical design. Alternatively, you are responsible for operational and technical issues and translate technical blueprints into requirements and specifications. You may also be responsible for integration testing and user acceptance testing. You act as a stream lead, guiding team members by experience. You are seen as active member within technology communities.