SAP FICO Functional Analyst
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
As an IS SAP FICO Functional Analyst in the ABB IS organization, you will have the opportunity to work in a high-paced, international environment, solve complex problems, participate in building our IS solution capability and grow together with the rapidly developing business in Electrification.Reporting to the ERP CoE Manager, Finance Domain, responsible to perform various ABB business analyses to support decisions regarding IS solutions; assists/supervises the appropriate Business Blueprint; functionally define solutions fulfilling customer requirements leveraging best practices, drive and follow up business demand to successful implementation.
- •Works with all business process owners, SAP Domain Solution Architects and Functional Analysts to understand business requirements and translate into SAP functional requirements
- •Defines the technical IS solution and ensures alignment with other modules and surrounding IS applications through cooperation and collaboration across IS solution architects and IS delivery units.
- •Responsible and accountable for the delivery of end-to-end solution which would be in line with the common application architecture for the Americas region.
- •Provides guidance to developers in implementing the designed solutions and contributes to solution delivery with a hands-on positive attitude
- •Supports the Run Organization in the incident and problem resolution when functional verification is required.
- •Bachelor's Accounting degree and 10+ years of IS domain experience. Minimum 5 years SAP configuration experience in SAP FICO Module: hands on experience for testing, design and configuration in FICO related processes is required.
- •Ability to communicate with project management, operations, and controlling within the business community. Be able to drive projects thru standard project methodology.
- •Excellent analytical skills and a deep understanding of the overall context of business processes and IS technologies.
- •Fluent spoken and written English. Spanish and French are an asset.
- •Candidates must already have a work authorization that would permit them to work for ABB in the US.
- Retirement plan
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Medical insurance
- Wellbeing program
More about us