$80K — $100K *
Work primarily with various Domestic and International Finance groups and Information Systems (IS) to manage the full lifecycle of IGT’s SAP solution, namely ECC and BW. Responsibility for other business processes and applications may change as business conditions warrant.
• Work with business partners to document and evaluate the “as-is” processes and to determine the “to be” business processes.
• Recommend SAP solutions to align and enable business processes within Information Systems’ technology strategy, standards and processes.
• Document requirements for conversions, upgrades, interfaces, business logic, reports, forms and workflow.
• Configure SAP application functionality (hands-on) as required.
• Perform unit and integration testing on our SAP Development and Quality Assurance servers, as needed to ensure high quality solutions.
• Work with business stakeholders to define and execute user acceptance testing scenarios.
• Ensure appropriate end-user training.
• Act as liaison and problem solver for SAP application issues.
• Assume active role in providing production support and on-going maintenance within the SAP ECC and BW system, including off-hours support as needed.
• Demonstrated experience in collecting, documenting, assimilating, estimating and prioritizing requirements with business input.
• Demonstrated experience in planning and managing testing for Unit Tests and Integration tests, and in facilitating cross functional, end-to-end business process testing via super users.
• Demonstrated experience managing and delivering multiple projects (sometimes concurrently) involving cross functional teams. Familiarity with PMI’s project management methodology or SAP’s ASAP methodology.
• In-depth understanding and expertise in SAP FICO modules (required) and SAP BW reporting tools (optional). Exposure to SAP COPA, SAP PS and other modules nice-to-have.
• Experience in S/4 HANA and/or SAP Central Finance solutions (preferred).
• Group meeting facilitation skills. Good presentation and communication skills.
• Experience with finance, general accounting, cost accounting, and project accounting processes and reporting.
• 5+ years’ experience in an IT business/Analyst role.
• 3+ years of development/configuration experience in SAP FICO modules and familiarity with ad hoc reporting tools.
• 3+ years’ experience in managing ECC or S/4 projects.
• BA or BS in Finance, Accounting, Information Systems, or other related field.
Valid through: 11/7/2020