As an SAP FI/CO Analyst, you will be responsible for the deployment and ongoing support of the Fixed Asset Processes in SAP. You will provide solutions to streamline operations and support business goals including configuration, end user support / training, troubleshooting issues, testing and documentation.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
- Configure and maintain the relevant ECC components that support the Fixed Asset Processes
- Design systems specifications, develop, test, and implement cost effective solutions within SAP Fixed Asset module
- Provide guidance to the businesses on appropriate use of the SAP system
- Troubleshoot and debug SAP ABAP programs in support of current projects as well in general support issues
- Configure and test solutions, including appropriate documentation
- Support business users in delivery of end user training
- Creation of functional specifications for application development objects and guide the development of those programs within the development team
- Provide back up support to other areas of FI/CO such as GL, AP, and AR.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or related areas preferred
- 5 + years’ experience in hands-on configuration of SAP Fixed Assets in ECC 6.0
- At least one full SAP implementation of the FI/CO module serving as functional lead, architect, or analyst
- Knowledge of SAP Solution Manager and ASAP methodology
- Deep understanding of the SAP Fixed Asset module
- Understanding of integration points between SAP FA and other areas such as equipment and work orders
- Understanding of integration points between SAP FI/CO and other areas modules (MM/ PM / SD)
- Familiarity with ABAP coding (not looking for a developer)
- Able to serve as the SME and support the business needs, both high priority and small enhancements
- Detail oriented, self-directed with strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills and customer service orientation
- Able to work in a project environment; work with peers cross-functionally and off-shore
Mobile Mini, is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected status with respect to recruitment, hiring, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment. Mobile Mini takes affirmative action in support of this policy to employ and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, disabled, and veterans. Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Mobile Mini is an equal employment affirmative action employer. If you need accommodation for any part of the application process because of a medical condition or disability, please call the Mobile Mini HR Service Center at 480-894-6311 to let us know the nature of your request.