SAP Fl/CO Functional Analyst will configure and support SAP Finance and Controlling module in the ECG New GL
environment The successful candidate will have experience in performing SAP business processes design, configuration,
and testing within the context of both project and production support environments. This role uses analytical skills,
business knowledge, and SAP solution expertise to effectively integrate SAP technology into the business environment in
order to achieve business goals.
Essential Job Functions:
As a project coordinator, your objective is to partner with internal and external teams to the SAP Program (which is comprised of our product managers and technology and innovation team) while building and operating projects that drive our success.
- Monitor and resolve production issues and requests that are submitted by users through ticketing and service requests.
- Plan and implement system configuration changes and coordinate all module and system integration testing in conjunction with the business users
- Work with business users and management to improve or adapt business processes
- Educate and train users on why and how processes and transactions are conducted .
- Document business processes using flow charts . Review all new reporting needs and ensures existing reports do not already provide the needed information. Helps users with reports and may construct reports within SAP or in data warehousing and Bl models .
- 5+ years of SAP- FICO module experience with at least one Global SAP implementation.
- Extensive knowledge and experience with SAP General Ledger Accounting, Controlling, Accounts Receivables and Accounts Payables modules
- Product Costing, Material Ledger and Fixed Assets Accounting modules is a plus
- Good understanding and experience with Period End Closing processes as well as Reporting
- Must understand end to end business processes as well as integration points with MM and SD modules
- Ability to address short-term tactical requirements without losing site of the longer-range strategic direction.
- Bachelor's Degree. Industry certification from SAP or related business area is highly desirable.