Crestron Electronics has an exciting opportunity for a SAP FI Functional Analyst. This is a great time to join a dynamic team in a fast growing organization. The SAP FI Functional Analyst will work with Business Analysts, otherSAP functional analysts, technical developers and the Finance department to support and implement Crestron's processes and solutions. In this role, you will be responsible for FICO projects implementation, business process enhancements, change requests and defects in a firm that cultivates a close-knit and collaborative corporate culture.
- Ensure that issues are handled end-to-end in terms of MM-SD-FICO integration.
- Maintain configurations for changes in the business model.
- Develop functional specifications for enhancements to Z reports, user exits and other programming changes. Work with the ABAP development team on enhancement efforts.
- Support and perform testing on SAP changes that affect FICO processes.
- Analyze and evaluate requirements for systems solutions that improve business processes and increase productivity.
- Participate as an active hands-on team member in special projects such as SAP upgrades, SAP FICO process optimization.
- Liaise with cross-functional project teams and business groups.
- Ensure effective and clear communications between users/customers and IT teams.
- Ensure compliance with change control procedures for on-going changes/enhancements/projects.
- Maintain document repository for business and IT processes.
- Maintain operational procedures around supported environments.
- Plan and conduct knowledge transfer with project teams including business users.
- Work closely with business analysts to understand and fulfill business requirements.
- Work closely with team members to meet project deadlines.
- Ensure that an acceptable project scope is defined and established between IT teams and business users.
- Special Projects and tasks as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree and minimum 8years of SAP FI/CO IMG configuration experience. In lieu of degree, 12+ years of experience will be acceptable.
- Excellent project management and communication skills are expected. Analytical skills, strong perseverance, a high degree of initiative and independence with the ability to work with internal and external people.
- Must be able to meet tight deadlines, and provide accurate time estimates.
- Ability to map business requirements to functionality available in appropriate technologies/platforms.
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting, problem-solving and follow-through abilities.
- Strong experience with the Implementation Configuration Tool (IMG) modules is a must. Working knowledge of overall SAP system, with key area as FICO functional is mandatory.
- Experience in design, configuration and working knowledge in the SAP FI module, including configuration for New G/L, Document Splitting, Multiple Ledgers, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Asset Accounting and Banking/Treasury.
- Experience with Project Implementations, SAP Upgrades and OSS.
- Understanding and configuration experience with FICO integration with SD and MM modules.
- Good understanding and industry experience of Order-to-Cash (OTC) and Procure-to-Pay (PTP) processes.
- Experience and knowledge of key integration points with FI/CO modules
- Hands on support with month-end and year-end financial closing.
- Experience with preparing detailed functional specifications for development activities including reports, interfaces, conversions, enhancements, and forms.
- Knowledge of or experience in US Tax and integrations using Vertex a plus.
- Knowledge of or experience in Incentives and Paybacks using Vistex a plus.
- Reading and good understanding of ABAP code a plus.
- Knowledge of EDI and IDOC a plus.
Job ID 2017-4974