SAP FICA - Hybris Solution Manager
Join an award winning company and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
Choose our client, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career. This unique career offers cutting-edge experience and a compelling mix of work and training opportunities, work environment and structure for career progression.
The ideal SAP FICA Solution Manager candidate is a hard-working individual who has a creative but analytical mindset. He or she should be self-motivated. This is not a job but fast tracking career in a very unique group of brilliant ?thought leaders? who hand in hand with you wish to build something special. You would be one of the few at the beginning of this so you would be able to help establish your footprint on the vision which is a rare opportunity indeed. The position comes with opportunities for advancement within the department for the right candidate as well as exceptional benefits and a competitive salary.
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum 3 years Deep Finance and Contract Accounting experience (FICA)
- Minimum 3 years?experience on BITs Configuration, Billing Integration, Accounts Receivable (A/R) and collection (Dunning, Dispute Management etc.)
- KEY Minimum 2 years End-to-End Hybris Billing experience with focus on Convergent Invoicing (CI) and FI-CA (Previously called BRIM
Preferred Skill Requirements
- Revenue Recognition (RevPro or SAP RAR) experience is preferred
- FSCM, Electronic Bank Statement and Credit card processing experience is preferred
- Ability to lead and facilitate ?show and tell? Conference Room Pilot sessions demonstrating the system while explaining the standard processes EMEA/US Vertex Tax knowledge is preferred
- Bachelors Degree
Full Benefits plus: bonus, sign-on bonus, possible relocation