In this role, you will collaborate with key business resources, in providing SAP Functional support for SAP FI/CO module. Your technical skills are mandatory to detect the problems and find solutions with the developers, business analysts and other functional analysts on projects/support, and also to offer the requested support to users.
- Find and configure solutions where applicable;
- Create the tests scenarios and execute appropriate test cases, ensuring the integrity of the solution prior to business unit and user acceptance testing;
- Support, maintain and enhance existing SAP solutions;
- Collaborate with appropriate business units, production support team members, and developers on requirements gathering, solution design, and creation of production support specifications;
- Facilitate and/or participate in functional and technical solution reviews with management, developers, architects, and infrastructure (Basis) representatives;
- Communicate the solutions to management and coordinate the implementation of the solutions to the production environment;
- Update system documentation.
Reporting to the Manager, SAP Application, you will be part of our SAP Center of Expertise, a multidisciplinary team focused on innovation and dynamism, with a true team spirit.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or computer science, or equivalent experience;
- At least 5 years related work experience in a similar position with SAP FI/CO module experience, especially with solid knowledge of New General Ledger, AP, AR, Banks, Fixed Assets, Profit Center Accounting, internal orders, profitability analysis, inter-company processes and postings, and cross-company transactions.
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team on multiple, competing priorities;
- History of meeting/exceeding deadlines and delivering high quality results;
- Must be self-motivated and apply good judgment and decision-making skills;
- Must possess a mindset to objectively view and effectively explain an issue or resolution from an end-user/customer/business perspective;
- Expertise in problem analysis and ability to identify and resolve integration issues;
- Excellent communication skills in French and English and ability to effectively express complex technical concepts;
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills;
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills;
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced team environment;
- Knowledge of SAP Solution Manager (ChaRM & Q-Gate) is a plus