An opportunity to work with a dedicated team of experts in the emerging areas of RPA, IOT and Machine Learning with focus on SAP Package.
Work you’ll do
We provide our candidates with the opportunity to enhance their capabilities, knowledge and expertise with the emerging technology trends such as IoT, Mobility, Machine Learning, Cloud and S/4 HANA by delivering exceptional results for our clients which ultimately enhances their growth, operations, productivity and efficiency.
Our Technology Capability focuses on both business and technology transformation needs of our clients. We emphasize and value innovation and creativity in areas such as IoT, Mobility, Machine Learning and Cloud. A career that is forward looking while rewarding.
SAP Emerging Technology Architect will be responsible for helping clients define the technology and integration architecture for building next generation of business solutions around IOT and Machine Learning primarily focusing on S/4 HANA and manage small to medium size teams to help realize these solutions. Past experience and track record in building eminence in the areas of IOT/RPA/ML is preferred.
- Required qualifications Technical proficiency with at least 4+ full lifecycle SAP implementations and 8+ years of industry and/or consulting experience.
- At least 8years of experience as SAP Technical Architect with good breadth of knowledge on SAP’s technologyportfolio – Application Development, UI/UX, Mobility, Integration, Cloud Portfolio and Emerging Tech – RPA, ML, IOT.
- Demonstrated track record/eminence building experience on emerging technologies – UI/UX, Mobile Apps, IOT, RPA, ML using SAP or 3rd party products integrated with SAP.
- Experience with at least one ML framework – Tensor-Flow, R, HANA PAL. Experience on SAP HANA, Native development on HANA (SQL Script), AMDP, HANA PAL, Data provisioning in HANA and SDA.
- Experience in conducting Design Thinking based workshops for solution development.
- Ability to manage/mentor teams and drive best practices around solution design, development and over-all architecture.
- Experience defining systems strategy, developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines.
- Adept at designing and implementing SAPtechnology-enabled business solutions for clients as part of a high-talent team and as a team lead or Project Manager on at least 4+ full cycle implementations.
- Able to collaborate with clients, identify engagement follow-on opportunities and have a strong desire to excel and be committed to gaining exposure to multiple industries while further developing your career.
- Strong current hands-on configuration and design skills on SAP ABAP, PI, SAP Gateway, SAP HANA (native development and modelling), SAP UI5 and SAP HANA XS.
- Knowledge of other programming languages is a value add – Java, Python, and Java-Script.
- Understanding of machine learning algorithms will be a value add with experience in evaluating the right algorithm for a business problem.
- Ability to travel80-100% is REQUIRED.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required.
- Master’s degree / Certification course in Data Science would be preferred.
- Skills required:10+ year of experience in SAP ABAP, SAP PI, SAP HANA and SAP Gateway.
- Passion for technology with extensive understanding and demonstrated experience in leading projects on multiple technology areas – Application Development, Cloud Migration, IOT/ML/RPA and Infrastructure.
- Hands-on design and development skills on SAP HANA, ABAP on HANA, SAP Gateway, SAP PI and SAP UI5.
- Demonstrated project/eminence building experience on emerging technologies – IOT/RPA/ML/Mobility.
- Knowledge of other programming languages – Java, Python, HTML5 etc.
- Extensive understand of technologyarchitecture concepts and ability to manage teams and build capability around new technologies.
- Understanding of newer design paradigms for mobility/IOT.
- Experience in building solutions using the latest design trends on cloud and knowledge on handling issues around security, data and performance.
- Skills preferred:Project experience in delivering solution on RPA, ML and IOT using SAP or 3rd party products.
- Experience on RPA solutions like Automation Anywhere.