We are looking for SAP - ECC FI Consultant for our client in Columbia, SC
Job Title: SAP - ECC FI Consultant
Job Location: Columbia, SC
Job Type: Contract 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
SCOPE OF THE PROJECT:
- Within project schedules and other defined deadlines, in adherence to client?s architecture, and working under the direction of the client?s treasury/team lead, candidate will provide functional/technical development, as well as some analysis, services related to:
- The functional development, configuration, tuning and administration of sap functionality to include investment management and debt.
- The analysis, design, development, testing implementation, documentation and support of sap software specifically related to SAP?S ECC treasury/finance area.
- Major components of this project will include the development and support of treasury functionality.
- This position requires analyzing system and business requirements, functional development and configuration, testing and data processing strategies.
- Candidate must have in-depth knowledge of SAP?S ECC 6.0 fi functionality, specifically with experience utilizing this software and related development tools in a public sector organization.
DAILY DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- All within project schedules and other defined deadlines:
- Participates with the client?s treasury functional/development team to develop implementation and maintenance strategies, processes and best practices. ECC FI treasury module, to include integration with the state existing sap solution and other disparate systems and date sources.
- Assist with development of test plans to validate the solutions and components once implemented.
- Effectively leveraging the latest capabilities of sap components to develop the solution.
- Work with IT and business teams to define, design, configure, develop and implement treasury functional solutions.
- Leverage sap software to build effective and high performance data solutions for client?s and the state treasurer?s office.
- Design test plans and conduct unit, integration and user acceptance testing for the above.
- Extract data from non-traditional resources such as spreadsheets and flat files.
- Development of ECC BW/BOBJ treasury reports
- formally provide process and technical knowledge transfer via paired programming, peer coaching, written documentation and classroom instruction for all functional development work.
- Provide effective and timely oral and written communications to management, peers and users.
- Identification and escalation of issues and risks to management in a timely manner.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):
- 10+yearsexperience with ECC FI/treasury module
- 5 yearsexperience in public sector/governmental accounting.
- 10+ years practical upgrade, oss notes, support packs and troubleshootingexperience.
- 5+ years?experience with xi (pi-process integrator) with knowledge of EDI and ACH processes.
- Excellent leadership skills
- Excellent teaching/peer review skills
- Excellent communications skills
- A good working knowledge of fund accounting concepts, investing and debt knowledge.
- Public Sector/Gov?t ExperienceRequired
PREFERRED REQUIREMENTS/SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):
- PUBLIC SECTOR SAP BW/BOBJ
- Ms Office Tools (E.G. WORD, EXCEL, VISIO, PROJECT)
- PM Experience
- Fluent English
- Business Acumen
- 2-5 years ABAP software analysis design/development
- Bachelors in IT, business and/or equivalent experience.