- Deliver innovative, efficient and cost effective solutions to meet enterprise needs and to drive business growth and profitability
- Assure secure compliant stable operations
- Act as Leading change agent in delivering and embrace digital strategies. Influence the prioritization of Information Technology decisions for the global businesses to ensure world class delivery and value for ITS investment
- Global Application Delivery – Define, analyze, and deliver business initiatives in accordance with business and IT priorities and annual budgets.
- Business-IT Strategy - Promote and support the long-range IT systems plan consistent with business objectives. Support and facilitate the alignment of corporate IT strategy to business strategies.
- Information and Digital Technologies Leadership - Represent the face of IT to the customer. Identify technology opportunities which provide strategic/tactical advantages in planning, managing and conducting the business. Engage with key customers and other external business partners to deliver IT solutions in a high quality, globally conscious manner.
- Build Talent – Promote and build global leaders, develop staff with the needed functional and technical skills required to meet K-C’s growing application portfolio and changing technology needs.
- Consistently demonstrates the One K-C Behaviors. Maintains and evolves cultural awareness; acts with global fluency. Adopts a test and learn, fail fast mindset with calculated risk taking.
- Demonstrates deep learning agility and promotes a learning culture. Acts and influences as a people leader across the organization. Takes personal accountability for self-development, while building and developing talent around them.
- Acts as a disruptive change agent fluidly moving back and forth, focused on transformation for today and tomorrow. Delivers right mix of operations, delivery, strategy and innovation. Listens for reflection; partners with business and functions to deliver outcomes.
- Provides Business Technology thought leadership, bringing knowledge and solutions to drive business outcomes. Thinks ‘digital’ and embraces next generation ways of doing work.
- Adopts a GM mindset and has relevant finance/P&L understanding
Key Qualifications and Experiences
- B.S., B. A. degree. A master’s degree in a related field is preferred but not required. 8-12+ years of Professional experience with 5+ years of equivalent experience in information technology leading large, remote, global teams.
- Strong experience in SAP Supply Chain Management solutions
- Demonstrated skills in application delivery, client relationship management, strong sense of urgency in delivering results, business knowledge, intuition and judgment, high cross-cultural awareness and sensitivity, strong communication/collaboration.
- Experience in SAP Material Master, Quality Management, Recipe Development/Recipe Management, Product Lifecycle Management, Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) and/or REACH (Registration, Evaluation, Authorization, and Restriction of Chemicals)
- Strong facilitation skills required. Must display vision and resiliency.
- Verbal and written fluency in English is mandatory
- Ability to work in a virtual team which may work across distance (remote), cultures and time zones, in a matrix with multiple reporting lines, and may extend outside the K-C organization including suppliers, partners and customers.
- Significant experienceworking with outsource partners.
- Comfortable with requirements ambiguity & iterative analysis/design/deployment practices.
- Demonstrated success in coaching team members at various levels of development; ability to flex coaching/leadership style to best fit needs of individuals with different backgrounds and levels of experience.
- Working knowledge of standard SAP Interface technologies (ex: IDOC processing, Workflow, PI)
- Experience working in an Agile Development and Delivery Framework.
- Leading efforts regarding digital Transformation. Comprehensive understanding of UI design, APIs, RPA, ecosystems, Artificial Intelligence
- Project Managementexperience
Please note that the following are guidelines for the role and not exhaustive.