Are you a SAP Data Analyst interested in new opportunities in the Goodwater, AL area?
Salary: $100K based on experience
Top reasons to work with us?
- Opportunity to work with one of the area's highest growth companies.
- The company fosters a very strong promote from with-in culture, offering opportunity for long term growth and promotion
- Excellent compensation and benefits package.
The SAP Data Analyst is responsible for delivering the following:
- This position will leverage SAP to support Sales and Distribution, and Warehouse Management best practices within the SAP landscape.
- This is a hands-on role that will execute SD and WM configuration, functional documentation, business process design, developing system requirements, all SD related testing, system documentation and training including training materials and support procedures, and integration testing.
- Providing business analysis and processing redesign expertise in SAP SD functionality.
- SAP configuration, implementation and support including Sales Order Processing, and optimized Picking, Inventory and Warehouse, Billing, Customer and Product Hierarchies, Logistics Execution, Variant Configurator (VC), Credit and Risk Management, Output Types configuration/ setup, EDI design and maintenance, Export Documentation and FI/CO postings.
- Understanding the integration points within ECC environment including but not limited to SD, VC, QM, WM, FI, MM, as well as external systems.
- Configuring SAP functionality to satisfy business requirements and business process design
- Prepare functional specifications for reports, interfaces, conversions, enhancements, forms and workflows as they relate to the SD/WM components of SAP.
- Developing and implementing solutions, supporting production applications and the review and recommendation of new applications.
What you need to be successful as a SAP Data Analyst:
- IT or Computer Science degree or related.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills required for problem resolution in the SAP application, interface and conversion areas.
- 3-5 years of applicable SAP SD or WM functional experiencerequired
- Completion of a SAP SD or WM implementations helpful
- S4 HANA experiencepreferred.
- Integration knowledge with WMS and EDI helpful.
- Strong understanding of business system design in a manufacturing environment.