We are looking for SAP CRM techno-functional Consultant for our client in Raleigh, NC
Job Title: SAP CRM techno-functional Consultant
Job Location: ??Raleigh, NC
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- Seeking functional and technical support for the CRM functions in SAP environment and adequate functional support for the SAP hosting services project
- This environment services over 5,000 users and includes instances of ECC 6.0, BI 7.0, Business Objects, CRM, Enterprise Portal, Solution Manager, GRC, NWCE, and PI.
- CRM support includes but is not limited to: providing guidance in aligning client's business processes with SAP functionality, performing functional configuration and customization, maintaining system integrity, and component integration with ECC and Portal.
- Additional responsibilities include writing functional and technical specifications, developing test plans & performing system testing..
- The fiscal accountability and management of client's diverse activities is extremely complex and requires a robust business system that will provide meaningful, accurate, and timely information for the various needs of public/private end users, the Federal and State government and departmental and administrative requirements.
- Responsible for the solution design, configuration, testing and maintenance of the SAP CRM system.
- Experience and knowledge of integration points of SAP CRM System with SAP ECC modules.
- Responsible for Production support to troubleshoot, investigate, analyze and solve software problems.
- Responsible for working with business users and clients to gather and document business requirements for system changes and to develop solutions to satisfy business needs.
- Responsible for analyzing the impact changes will have on otherinternal/external business application systems.
- Responsible for developing all documentation related to system changes per client change control policies and procedures.