We're looking Technical Lead SAP CRM in Wilmington DE or Santa Clara CA with our Direct Client... This is a Full-Time Position.
- The SAP CRM Technical Lead will be responsible for providing technical leadership in developing solutions in the SAP/CRM Applications space to meet business requirements. Lead and coordinate planning and delivery of technical development in one or more SAP implementation projects. Implement new SAP C4C and S4 cloud solution integrated with On Prem infrastructure
- Manage the overall implementation of WRICEF objects including Custom transactions, Integration, BDCs, ALV Reports, Smart Forms, SAP Scripts, Workflows and interfaces, across the SAP ECC, SAP CRM, CPI, Jitterbit, and other SAP environments.
- Lead and participate in the analysis, design, development, testing, documentation, implementation, and maintenance of SAP solutions for the business.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems or Computer Science, with a focus on business applications and Information Technology. Advanced degree is preferred.
- 8+years' experience with SAP CRM 7.0 environment, including specific experience with development.
- 4+ years of technical team lead experience.
- Strong Leadership skills with proven ability to develop plans and lead technical teams in the delivery of IT projects and services.
- Demonstrated knowledge and proficiency in SAP software designing of complex SAP environments and integration with other platforms and technologies.
- Demonstrated ability to manage technical IT/business projects and programs through all phases of the project life cycle.
- Participated in three or more full project life cycle implementations of various SAP modules.
- Demonstrated skills and proficiency of SAP ECC/CRM/other areas of ABAP, SAP Script, SMARTFORMS, customizations/integrations including IDOC for interfaces, BAPIs BADIs, User Exits, web services and RFC destinations.
- Knowledge of technical information of BI is a plus.
- Hands on experience Integration with SAP Cloud solutions
- S4HANA conversion experience is a plus
- Experience in FIORI/UI5 is preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to present complex information in a clear and structured way; ability to work at all levels in the organization (end users to executives, IT and business).