As SAP CRM Technical Lead within the Enterprise Platform Services Delivery Team, you will be part of a high-performance team chartered to deliver enterprise SAP solutions. The global SAP project delivery team works in partnership with Sales, Marketing, Services, Global Operations, and Finance organizations to design and deliver high-quality SAP solutions for sophisticated business needs. You will also work closely with other IT teams that support Agilent's transactional systems and infrastructure.
Responsible for providing technical leadership in developing solutions in the SAP/CRM Applications space to meet business requirements. Specific responsibilities include:
- Work multi-functionally with project teams, business teams, functional analysts, and developers to ensure the best technical solutions are designed and implemented to solve requirements
- Evaluate solution options, make recommendations, effort estimations, and overall development plans for project managers as part of project definitions
- Lead and participate in the analysis, design, development, testing, documentation, implementation, and maintenance of SAP solutions for the business
- Lead the overall implementation of WRICEF objects including Custom transactions, Integration, BDCs, ALV Reports, Smart Forms, SAP Scripts, Workflows, and interfaces, across the SAP ECC, SAP CRM, CPI, Jitterbit, and other SAP environments
- Lead teams of onshore and offshore developers; assign and review allocated development tasks and effectively engage the team manager based on project and business needs
- May assume overall IT project management roles in small to medium size projects
- Lead development of programming standards and implementing them by performing/conducting code reviews for developments
- Implement new SAP C4C and S4 cloud solution coordinated with On Prem infrastructure
- Explore new SAP offerings and work with SAP product specialists to explore new solutions, demo to Agilent business team and prepare the roadmap for continued growth
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems or Computer Science, with a focus on business applications and Information Technology. Advanced degree preferred
- 8+ years of SAP CRM 7.0 technical development experience -- ideally on 2-4 end-to-end SAP implementation projects
- End to End business process knowledge of Lead to Quote(Lead, Opportunity, Sales, Quote, Order, delivery, invoice) and Complaint to Cash(Service Request, Service Order, Service confirmation, billing, Service Contract, In-house repair) business processes and Master data set-up.
- Solid understanding of Object-Oriented development concepts and CRM development using BOL, GENIL, BSP enhancements, AET, BADi, Enhancement Spots, etc.
- Expertise with new-age UI technologies (FIORI, UI5, SAP Screen Personas) and hands-on experience in developing external interfaces using NetWeaver Gateway (embedded and HUB) REST and SOAP based services
- Ability to integrate SAP CRM and SAP ECC to the "outside world" (digital, mobile, WeChat, Salesforce, etc.) using SOAP, REST, JSON, Web Services, File Import/Export, IDoc
- Working experience on C4C cloud, CPI Integration, S/4 HANA platforms
- Demonstrated skills and proficiency in SAP ECC/CRM/other areas of ABAP, SAP Script, SMARTFORMS, customizations/integrations including IDOC for interfaces, BAPIs BADIs, User Exits, web services, and RFC destinations.
- Experience with SAP CPQ, Sales Cloud, and Service Cloud is plus
- Middleware experience with the execution of bi-directional data exchange between SAP CRM & ECC back-end a plus
- Ability to multi-task & handle challenging situations
- Excellent Oral and written communication Skills
- Ability to work optimally in a team as well as independently. Ability to use good judgment to make effective decisions within appropriate risk-mitigation.