Global consulting company
Green Card holder or US Citizen ONLY
**DO not apply unless you are a Green Card holder or a US Citizen**
Tampa, Fl location
Significant Management Consulting experience
The SAP CO Team Member/Lead requires and in-depth knowledge of accounting and the following Finance and Controlling functions including Cost Center Accounting (CCA), Profit Center Accounting (PCA) Internal Orders (IO) and IFRS/GAAP reporting.
· The candidate will have a good understanding of the integration between FICO and other SAP modules i.e. SD/MM/PP.
· Candidate should have experience working in a multinational company using Intercompany sales and/or stock transfers and the related costing elements.
· Will be responsible for making recommendation on design and configuration decisions.
· In addition to the day to day system support, the analyst will also be responsible for project-based initiatives such as enhancements, system add-ons and upgrades.
· Responsibilities to include being accountable for support of the client business applications in their supported business area i.e. controlling, demonstrate solid technical knowledge, demonstrate business acumen, require limited direction, handle complex problems, and have strong communication and interpersonal skills.
· Experience in performing systems analysis and design by meeting with end users and outlining detailed project specifications in order to effectively and efficiently meet business needs and objectives.
Perform detailed configuration of all CO modules including CCA, PCA, IO, COPA and Product costing. Must interact well with customers to understand their business and develop solutions based on business and technical knowledge. Weekly travel to project location/client site required.