As a functional consultant located in the US (Parsippany) you will join a team of SAP QM experts based in Germany and will provide local support for SAP projects (e.g. Rollouts / Carve-in Carve-out). In addition you will provide Process Support to our US based Key user community.
- Establish yourself as the leading QM expert for our US based Key user community and provide second/third level support.
- Perform basic customizing and advise key users on QM Master Data maintenance in agreement with the global best practices defined.
- Analyze new local requirements with the business and work in close relationship with the central team of consultants throughout each phase of the implementation project.
- For larger projects, coordinate local activities, provide regular report on project progress to the Project Management team and ensure task completion according to predefined milestones.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or Business or similar educational background.
- Very good knowledge of SAP QM including all related master data and customizing settings.
- Good knowledge of the QM integration with otherSAP modules including production (PP-PI) and supply chain (SD, MM) desirable.
- 3 -5 years of proven experience in the implementation of SAP QM in the chemical / pharmaceutical industry.
- Good communication skills and willingness to work in a multi-cultural organization.
- Ability to work autonomously in a proactive manner