Are you a SAP Configuration Specialist - Manufacturing / Plant Maintenance and looking for a career with a Largest IT Software industry leader that recognize great talent- If you said Yes, then one of the Industry Leader wants to talk to you.
Job location: Modesto,CA
Job type : Permanent.
Roles & Responsibilities:
* Participate in relevant workshops with system integrators and drive standardization of business processes leveraging out-of-the-box solutions in SAP for Plant Maintenance Provide guidance to internal teams on best practices in adopting S/4 Hana out-of-the-box solutions in SAP PM and related modules Create workarounds and drive alignment to workarounds in S/4 Hana to reduce RICE WF Provide expertise in master data configuration decisionsParticipate in design decisions on integration with non-SAP systems
Configuration and Testing:
* Configure SAP PM and related modules; develop scenarios for and test Gallo requirements Validate proposed solutions from system integrator
* Review and drive configuration and testing outcomes with the system integrator teams
* Provide expertise in identifying the relevant master and transactional data required for data migration in SAP PM
* Contribute to Data Migration efforts working with business and IT
* Provide guidance on as well as execute best practices in data cleansing and data extraction for migration
* Bachelor's degree plus 8 years of working in SAP modules experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility
* Demonstrated experience with industry best practices and implementing SAP business processes
* Experience in multiple end to end full life cycle SAP implementation projects and at least 1 end to end full life cycle SAP implementation on HANA.
* Demonstrated understanding and application of the functional aspects of the analysis and design process and its associated documentation (ie. Functional specifications, test plans)
* Strong hands-on experience in configuring SAP PM and related modules like PP and QM
* Implementation experience in SAP Hana in Food and Beverage Industry, preferably Wine industry
* Understanding of BOM and Routing solutions in Discrete and Process Manufacturing in SAP
* Understanding of Quality Management in Manufacturing environments
* Demonstrated aptitude to learn newer functionalities