Introduction about the BusinessNovelis is the leading producer of flat-rolled aluminum products and the world’s largest recycler of aluminum. We work alongside our customers to provide innovative solutions to the beverage can, automotive and high-end specialty markets; and we serve some of the largest and best-known brands in the world, such as Coca-Cola, ABInBev, The Ford Motor Company, Jaguar LandRover, LG and Samsung. Operating an integrated network of technically advanced rolling and recycling facilities across North America, South America, Europe and Asia, Novelis leverages its global manufacturing and recycling footprint to deliver consistent, high-quality products around the world. A commitment to sustainability is core to our business operations and extends to how we partner with stakeholders across the aluminum value chain. We see tremendous opportunities in continuing to expand the use of lightweight, infinitely recyclable aluminum to help our customers achieve their sustainability goals and provide consumers the environmentally friendly products they enjoy.
Novelis is looking for an SAP FICO Configuration Lead to supplement its SAP Center of Excellence (COE) in Atlanta. In this role, the configuration lead is responsible for the design, configuration and maintenance of the FICO solution for the global template. Functionalities that are enabled in FICO include: Asset Management, AP, AR, CO, Product Costing and Material Ledger. This role will report to the SAP COE Manager and will be responsible for mapping business requirements to technical solutions. The role ensures adherence to SAP leading practice and ensures business value is delivered in accordance with business transformation objectives. This role will govern to the areas of responsibility global SAP template ensure maintenance support and solution delivery teams develop within the template guidelines.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Owns the FICO solution from a technical standpoint and governs all changes (break-fix changes and minor enhancements). Focus is on the CO side.
- Manages and leverages Application Management Support (AMS) resources on day-to-day production incidents
- Works closely with business users on how best to use the system to perform daily functions
- Performs hands-on configuration in the FICO area
- Use the business process requirements to detail application requirements, solution design, adherence to SAP best practice, and metrics
- Collaborate with process leads to support global template
- Develops functional specifications when required to support minor enhancement work
- Bridges between the business team and the development team to ensure functional requirements are understood and ensure development requirements integrated
- Performs unit testing of proposed changes
- Oversight of all responsibility area testing to ensure the solution is delivered from a quality perspective and meets the original functional requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field is required.
- 5-8 years of experience working with SAP’s Controlling (CO) and Product Costing (PC) modules with a secondary focus on the core Finance (FI) module required.
- Must have experience with all modules in CO: Product Costing, Material Ledger, Cost Center Management and Profitability Analysis.
- Strong understanding of Cost Accounting, Manufacturing, Product Costing Analysis and Material Valuation business processes.
- Must have expertise with how Production Planning (PP) and Materials Management (MM) master data such as BOM’s, Routings, Purchasing Information Records, etc integrates with costing design
- Must have technical expertise with interface / IDOC design in the finance areas including ability to architect solutions that require integration with external payable systems for freight, external systems for treasury management, external systems in credit management, etc.
- Must be proficient with EDI transactions, mapping and processing
- Must have knowledge of integration between FICO and other modules like SD, MM and PP.
- Must be able and willing to work on cross functional change requests
- Experience in a process manufacturing organization is highly desired
- Global exposure is required and/or experience working within a highly matrix organization
- Strong oral and written communication skills are required
- Up to 25% of travelrequired