This position will be responsible for leading the design, development, deployment and support of SAP Commerce Cloud from ground up including customization, extension and implementation of third party services that integrate with Commerce cloud such as Digital Asset Management, Payment Gateway, Tax service etc.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Provide Leadership to the SAP Commerce Cloud implementation as the IT Lead
- Utilize SAP Commerce Cloud best practices to design, configure / develop, test, and deploy a hybrid B2C solution with SAP ECC as the back end.
- Provide analytical expertise in identifying, evaluating, and documenting eCommerce system requirements and procedures that are cost effective and meet business objectives and user needs.
- Develop user requirements, functional specifications, technical specifications, data models, and process flow diagrams and ensure they are up to date during various phases of the implementation.
- Work closely with SI's project delivery manager to ensure the business and project objectives are met.
- Ensure integration with 3rd party tax engine and payment gateway are managed
- Stay up to date on the innovations in digital commerce and SAP Commerce Cloud roadmap.
- Be accountable for the viability of the proposed solution and provide direction, advice, and guidance on the appropriate approach to the solution throughout the project
- Work and effectively communicates with a wide range of stakeholders across the group in developing a solution that meet the needs of the business.
- Plan, manage and participate in unit test, integration test, UAT and conference room pilots.
*Other duties as required in support of the department and the company*
This position does not have any supervisory responsibilities
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Work is performed in a normal office environment with minimal physical risks involved. The noise level in the work environment is low to moderate.
Carlisle Interconnect Technologies is dedicated to identifying and reducing the environmental impact of its operations, activities, and products. It is our commitment to comply with all applicable laws and other regulatory requirements concerning the environment. We are committed to preventing pollution and continually improving our environmental performance in all our global operations. This will be achieved through a comprehensive Environmental Management System that provides the framework for setting and reviewing environmental objectives and targets of Carlisle Interconnect Technologies.
EXPORT COMPLIANCE DISCLAIMER
This position includes access or potential access to ITAR and/or EAR technical data. Therefore, candidates will need to qualify as a US Person which is defined as a US Citizen, or a Permanent Resident (Green Card Holder).
- A minimum of five years of SAP Hybris related experience leading and delivering full life cycle implementations.
- Experience integrating Hybris with other applications such as Content management, payment gateway, tax using APIs and SAP Cloud Platform Integration.
- Good understanding of the Sales and Marketing business processes.
- Functional and Hands On Configuration Knowledge on SAP Sales & Distribution is a plus
Appropriate education and/or experience may be substituted on equivalent basis
- Bachelor of Science (CS or Management)
- Ability to read, write, speak, and understand English.
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to articulate Commerce Cloud solutions to IT/business stakeholders, configure and conduct demos/ show and tell sessions for senior executives.
- Have excellent communication, collaboration, Agile project management and presentation skills
- Ability to learn/adapt quickly to rapid changing environment.
- Proven track record of building strong relationships within business and IT
- Demonstrated expertise in modeling and documenting business processes
- Ability to take complex situations and simplify to deliver efficient and optimal business outcomes
- Ability to explore alternatives and provide cost/benefit analysis
- Demonstrate strategic thinking while designing solution
- Ability to lead team discussions, solicit input and facilitate decisions in a professional manner
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage competing priorities