The market demand for our services has fueled our growth - we're currently seeking an SAP Hybris Business Analyst to join our team.
Who you are
- Well-spoken and customer facing, you have the ability to present ideas in user-friendly language
- A self-starter, able to keep up in a fast paced environment, a team player, capable of juggling multiple projects, and a curious learner
- A self-directed, trusted liaison among stakeholders that understands structure, policies and operations of a client accounts
- A synthesizer adept at recommending SAP Hybris solutions that enable clients to meet their business goals.
What you’ll do Sales Support
- Provide proposal preparation support to Delivery Managers
- Provide cross-reference of customers’ requirements against CS/CL/SP/Services component features
- Provide SAP Hybris business solution domain expertise to Delivery Managers
- Provide SAP Hybris business solution domain expertise when engaging clients, guiding them to the best practices for their needs
- Gather business, functional and user requirements into a solution requirements specification
- Define the vision statement and business objectives for the customer, ensuring that it fulfills the customer needs
- Participate in systems analysis and high-level design; identify, troubleshoot, and escalate risks throughout the lifecycle
- Lead dynamic & interactive requirements gathering sessions with stakeholders throughout the enterprise, leveraging findings and recommendations from Analytics, User Experience, and Development teams
- Communicate clients' processes and requirements to the project team
- Develop functional requirements documentation in the form of user stories, process flows, and user acceptance criteria. Support QA and UAT efforts.
What we look for
- 5+ years of full-lifecycle SAP Hybris project experience
- Served as a business analyst on ecommerce engagements/projects; consulting experience preferred.
What grabs our attention
- Strong facilitation, negotiation, and conflict-resolution skills
- Adaptability and capacity to work effectively in an environment where priorities change frequently
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to develop and foster long-term relationships
- PMP certification