Albemarle is expanding its Global SAP team to support its SAP S4 HANA landscape. This position will focus on Transportation Management / Logistics Execution and be located at our Charlotte, NC facility. This position works within a global IT team that is geographically dispersed and closely collaborates to effectively service its SAP users. The selected candidate will be responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with SAP business users, providing world wide support and designing solutions to meet business process requirements. The selected candidate will also participate in large scale programs as the need arises.
The successful candidate will have 10+ years of experience in SAP IT department and / or SAP consulting positions. A proven record of professional progression and a broad understanding of SAP. In addition the candidate should be future focused willing to embrace new SAP technologies such as S/4 HANA. A professional background in a logistical company like a 3PL provider or carrier would be a plus.
The candidate will be responsible to carry out the following job duties in their respective module:
· Manage system maintenance activities, ensuring change requests and all enhancements are progressed.
· Actively manage relationships with business and functional groups as designated point of contact.
· Project manager for large, complex projects.
· Actively manage relationships with third party providers as designated point of contact.
· Undertake systems analysis, design and systems building activities together and in alignment with the logistics department
· Work largely autonomously on a range of projects and tasks with multiple parts.
SAP logistics experience: