FMC Corporation is a leading specialty company focused on agricultural and lithium technologies. We are proud that our products help grow the world's food, improve health and contribute to a more sustainable energy supply.
FMC is a globally diverse organization that offers its employees exciting opportunities to work on challenging projects that are important to the achievement of our strategic objectives. Your education and professional experience are valued and put to use from day one. Your success at completing key initiatives can result in a varied, progressive and fulfilling career with FMC.
With a corporate culture of innovation, integrity, responsibility and customer intimacy, we foster “The Right Chemistry” in everything we do. We are looking for people to join us in creating, developing, and improving our products, our processes, and our markets. If you are ready to make a difference every day, FMC is ready to talk to you.
FMC Corporation is seeking a motivated team member to be a senior subject matter expert in an IT Sales and Distribution team. The scope of this position requires a solid understanding of SAP Sales and Distribution-related processes and available technology solutions. He/She will employ business and IT skills to design, build, and deliver world-class solutions in a partnership approach with FMC business leadership. He/She will work with global SAP functional resources to ensure recommended solutions fit with FMC’s global template and leverage existing solutions and technologies while satisfying business requirements. The SAP Business Process Lead must be able to work independently, motivate others, effectively collaborate, and transmit a strong sense of confidence in aligning IT priorities to help the business achieve their vision and growth objectives.
The Business Process Lead role requires strong business process knowledge and expertise working withSAP to effectively deliver Sales and Distribution capabilities. The Business Process Lead is responsible for working in conjunction with business leadership and IT Business Analysts to understand and document requirements, define functional and technical solutions, evaluate available solutions, define acceptance criteria and test strategies, develop required configuration, direct programming resources in the delivery of technical solutions, work with business constituents on testing and sign-off, ensure delivery of training material, handle assigned project management responsibilities, and report on project status and progress on a regular basis.
- Accountable for process analysis, requirements definition, design and simulation at the most complex level
- Focused on expanding use of ERP solution, process improvement, quality improvement and re-engineering opportunities
- Provides expert advice and counsel to user management and IT project teams on systems and processes in SAP Sales and Distribution
- Works with IT and end users to map new business processes on SAP and interfaced systems and works with end user community on potential enhancements
- Independently identifies business process improvement opportunities and builds business case to encourage the business to implement these solutions
- Maintains current knowledge of SAP Sales and Distribution solutions and is able to determine relevance for FMC
- Ensures functional business requests are consistent with the CIT governance strategy and the IT business support model; is responsible for approval of enhancement requests.
- Coordinates successfully with the SAP Center of Excellence Manager and Team to deliver break/fix and enhancement changes
- Reviews and approves design for any proposed new process or process design change
- Ensures effective coordination and communication with SAP Center of Excellence to maintain stable production environment
- When needed, works with the SAP Center of Excellence on Level 3support and enhancement change requests and ensures proper knowledge transfer and documentation to enable transition to COE
- Effectively communicates significant changes to colleagues and the end user community in a timely manner
- Will have approval and emergency approval responsibility for any change to the SAP environment in their area of expertise
- Responsible for documenting business procedures relating to new functionality, up-to-date configuration and end user training materials
- Manages/coordinates work efforts of consultant(s) working on assigned initiatives. Accountable for consultant delivery of knowledge transfer to the support organization and for delivery of proper documentation
- Participates in ongoing greenfield implementation of SAP S/4 HANA according to Chemical Industry best practices.
- Bachelors Degree, preferably in a technical discipline or the relevant functional discipline (Computer Science, Supply Chain); Post-graduate degree is preferred.
- 6+ years of project delivery experience in complex Sales and Distribution environments
- 8+ years of design, implementation and support of Sales and Distribution solutions
- 2+ years of project lead experience
- Strong knowledge and demonstrated ability to configure SAP Sales and Distribution module (e.g. Order Management, Logistics Execution, Billing, Pricing, etc.) and integration points to other modules (e.g. Credit Management, Accounts Receivable, Materials Management, Warehouse Management, Sales & Operations Planning, etc.) version ECC6
- Thorough knowledge of Sales and Distribution business and system processes sufficient to be credible and influential with senior management and partners
- Demonstrated successful project and delivery management experience
- Experience with SAP S/4 HANA is desirable
- Strong examples of ‘Process Improvement Leadership’
- Ability to effectively manage priorities, create focus and eliminate roadblocks; uses time effectively
- Ability to build consensus; can motivate, empower and develop others
- Experience in delegation of tasks, direction of team members, and coordination of work of a team
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written skills to communicate with non-technical clients, IT professionals, and management across cultures
- Demonstrated analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to work across cultures/with global teams
- Ability to effectively handle multiple priorities and deadlines