FMC Corporation is one the world’s leading specialty chemical companies. We are proud that our chemistries are helping to grow the world’s food, enabling new innovations in the pharmaceutical delivery, enhancing foods and beverages, contributing to a more sustainable energy supply, improving health, and advancing the manufacture of hundreds of essential products.
FMC is a globally diverse organization that offers its employees exciting opportunities to work on challenging projects that are important to the achievement of our strategic objectives. Your education and professional experience are valued and put to use from day one. Your success at completing key initiatives can result in a varied, progressive and fulfilling career with FMC.
With a corporate culture of innovation, integrity, responsibility and customer intimacy, we foster “The Right Chemistry” in everything we do. We are looking for people to join us in creating, developing, and improving our products, our processes, and our markets. In short, If you are ready to make a difference every day, FMC is ready to talk to you.
The position will report toSAP Finance Team Lead. Areas of responsibility include a solid understanding of Treasury, Cash and Liquidity Mgmt, Electronic Banking, Payments Processing, Corporate Finance Mgmt, In House Cash, Intercompany Loans, FX Exposure management, Netting and integration, with a strong understanding of SAP FI/CO design. This activity includes interacting with business users to understand requirements, prototype solutions, develop functional specifications, map legacy data to SAP, execute data conversion, apply, test and document configuration changes, develop user procedures and provide training. Individual will facilitate business process redesign by integrating new systems and business processes to work within current design.
Project leader and team member responsible for planning, designing, organizing, implementing, testing and documenting business process improvements.
- Responsible for configuration, prototyping, functional specification development, data mapping and documentation of changes to SAP ECC6 system to meet business requirements.
- Responsible for providing SAPsupport to end users within functional and technical areas of expertise. This includes interacting with end-users to understand requirements, evaluating alternate solutions, providing end user training, communicating status and documenting system changes (e.g. - new reports and functionality) to the appropriate business levels in the organization.
- Mentor other BIS and other IT resources to further develop their understanding of SAP Treasury and business processes.
- Responsible for mapping new business processes and working with end user community to define requirements. Responsible for translating high-level business requirements into detailed functional specifications and for implementing approved process improvements or new functionality.
- Responsible for documenting business procedures, configuration changes, test scenarios, test plan, test results and end user training materials
- Ensures functional business requests are consistent with the technological and strategic model of CIT and the SAP business support model.
- Ensures that tested and approved changes are transferred to the production environment following the defined “promote to production” process.
- Responsible for communicating significant changes to colleagues and the end user community in a timely manner.
- BS Degree, preferably in a technical discipline or the relevant functional discipline (Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics,or Finance.
- Post-graduate degree in a technical discipline preferred.
- Expert knowledge of SAP Treasury, version ECC 6.
- Expert knowledge of SAP Treasury FX, In-house Cash, In-house Bank, Inter-company loans and Nettings.
- Demonstrated ability to design and configure SAP in areas of expertise.
- Basic understanding of the integration points between the modules and the dependencies.
- Five plusyears experience in SAP Treasury.
- Knowledge of SAP S/4 HANA desirable.
- Prior experience in a support or shared service function desired.
- Ability to work independently, with minimal supervision.
- Ability to review a complex problem and present options, recommendation, risks and benefits.
- Demonstrated project management.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written skills to communicate with non-technical clients, IT professionals, and management.
- Comfortable around upper management
- Technical skills
- Action oriented
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and deadlines
- Ability to escalate issues in a timely fashion
- Customer focus