?We are looking for SAP Business Analyst - ?Payroll Systems for our client in Sunnyvale, CA
Job Title: SAP Business Analyst - ?Payroll Systems
Job Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- Lead and create deliverables for all aspects of business analysis and functional design for our initiatives. Activities include requirements elicitation, functional specification creation and use case analysis.
- Responsible for identifying the business needs of their internal customers and stakeholders to determine solutions to business problems.
- Facilitate requirements elaboration of user stories with team members, including process- and data-modeling activities
- Ensure the product development deliverables from the team conforms to customer and business requirements, while maintaining a solid architecture
- Provide product demonstrations and overviews with business units
- Document test scenarios and test results.
- Facilitate User Acceptance Testing (UAT) activities to ensure high-quality software deliverables
- Respond to feedback from internal customers who participate in UAT and/or early adopter programs
- Partner withinternal customers to identify and provide content for internal training
- Communicate effectively with all team members, project sponsors and stakeholders both technical and non-technical.
- Must be able to explain technical issues to non-technical people attempting to meet the user?s needs and ensuring team collaboration for project success
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Stock the product backlog with actionable user-centered agile specifications (user stories). Prioritize stories in the product backlog for the development team, according to business value
- Work with stakeholders to understand, prioritize and estimate development resources required for new features in addition to enhancement and bug fix work efforts
- Solid organizational skills with the proven ability to multitask and to ?do what it takes? to get the job done.
- Must be able to identify project tasks, accurately estimate task completion dates and deliver on multiple projects with tight deadlines.
- Provide weekly updates for all assigned requests and projects.
- Keep projects and initiatives in motion and delivered on time
- 6+ years of experience in Business / Functional Requirements Analysis and project management
- Strong knowledge in Payroll systems and domain expertise.
- Experience in HRMS/Payroll industry
- Experience in one or more of the enterprise software - SAP Success Factors ECP, SAPHR/Payroll, Ultimate Software?s products preferred.
- Ability to decompose high-level concepts into details and distinguish solution ideas from requirements
- Ability to design business application from scratch, define user journeys, design conceptual data model and
- Ability to develop functional design and solutions for inhouse systems, built from scratch.
- Strong knowledge and experience in data modeling for reporting & data warehouse.
- Strong Problem Solving Skills - Ability to analyze and critically evaluate gathered information to resolve conflicts,
- anticipate issues, and make priority decisions.
- Experience developing and executing test plans/scripts preferred
- Knowledge of all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle, with an emphasis on requirements elicitation, requirements and design modeling, documentation and communication
- Enthusiasm for and ability to create software applications that meet customer needs.
- Bachelor?s Degree in Information Systems or Computer Science or related engineering discipline.